Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

You were really close to get a few nominations. I will soon (in my own meaning of the word) post a list with all the almost nominees!

Oooooh :creep:

In all seriousness though I’m not that far pressed lol. It’s all just for good fun

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@@Lad is there any chance rorman and i could be a joint ticket in the artist category? i know that’s like...not how it works but imo it makes no sense for us to be separate nominees when most of what we make is legit 50/50 collabs

it's just the way i feel

Also submitted :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@@Lad is there any chance rorman and i could be a joint ticket in the artist category? i know that’s like...not how it works but imo it makes no sense for us to be separate nominees when most of what we make is legit 50/50 collabs

Most people nominated you separately that’s why I did it that way. And it’s more fun that way, one of you will have to beat the other one... :kiss:

Jk

I can’t edit it now as the poll is live, but if either of you ends up winning I’ll make sure to award both.

Most people nominated you separately that’s why I did it that way. And it’s more fun that way, one of you will have to beat the other one... :kiss:         Jk    I can’t edit it now as the poll is live, but if either of you ends up winning I’ll make sure to award both.

gotcha!! that works lol thanks so much. bring on the collaborator rivalry :smile2:

it's just the way i feel

Anyway vote AKA for AOTD

8LQ1.gif

rorman being nominated for best username and worst username we love polarization

I know! I cackled.

Thank you to everyone who nominated me. I love you all, especially my haters. :heart:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

voted!!! this is so exciting! not my first lipsters but my first time participating and i’m so :’)))))) yall don’t even know... i legitimately didn’t think anyone on here even noticed me and then to be nominated for nicest member alongside the ACTUAL nicest people on here u guys are literally gonna make me cry

thank yew so much to whoever nominated me, i’m sorry to get soppy but djdhdh i’m sick in bed rn and this made me feel so happy and so much better i love this community so much dhdgdhd ty again

UbsOye5.png

Most people nominated you separately that’s why I did it that way. And it’s more fun that way, one of you will have to beat the other one... :kiss:

Jk

I can’t edit it now as the poll is live, but if either of you ends up winning I’ll make sure to award both.

That's cool but I just wanna say that if anyone is basing their vote on our stick figure work, please direct your vote to @@movebaby so that the vote isn't split. :oic:

Plus, I totally roped her into doing the stick figures with me and I boss her around endlessly and she deserves this for putting up with my bullshit.

cuz i have a sag mars and a gemini stellium biotch

Does this mean I'll fight over anything and say whatever, whilst you pick your fights more carefully and think your arguments through? Cos that makes perfect sense. 

Sincerely,

Cinna vs HIAB 

Does this mean I'll fight over anything and say whatever, whilst you pick your fights more carefully and think your arguments through? Cos that makes perfect sense. 

Sincerely,

Cinna vs HIAB

lmaoooo if anything it means i argue [REDACTED]ly...its just kinda tempered by all my [REDACTED] shit

it's just the way i feel