kitschesque

Lana arriving to Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - February 26th, 2020

Whenever I see our girl photographed with gas station coffee I think, “damn, I should get some gas station coffee” and immediately regret my decision upon the first sip. Do the stations in California actually serve good coffee or...?

giphy-1.gif 

Whenever I see our girl photographed with gas station coffee I think, “damn, I should get some gas station coffee” and immediately regret my decision upon the first sip. Do the stations in California actually serve good coffee or...?

That coffee is actually like Coca-Cola.

Tastes great on some days

AND

it´s also good for removing rust off old coins + metal and  unclogs the drains.

Kills off any bacteria it touches and it can also be used as a suntan lotion.

That coffee has a 1001 uses ! 

h++ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrLoRQbYGh4

-

I can’t believe Chuck (or anyone in her family) doesn’t tell her to stop with the filler. Every time they look like they’re starting to dissolve she gets them refilled. It’s so sad to see her destroy her face.

I can’t believe Chuck (or anyone in her family) doesn’t tell her to stop with the filler. Every time they look like they’re starting to dissolve she gets them refilled. It’s so sad to see her destroy her face.

It's like no one sits her down and tells her "STOP!! NO MORE!!" 

Maybe they do say something but Lana ignores them.  :lanasrs2:

Having worked at a 7-11 myself in the past because I’m not a privileged white gay that had the luck to never having to work anywhere, other than go to Lana Del Rey concerts and etc (Issa joke sir) it all just depends on the time of day that you go and get coffee from there. They’re supposed to brew a new pot every hour or so. Otherwise it just stays on the burner and gets burned up. There is many lazy employees whom rather reset the timers on the pots and have them sit there all day, which is nasty. A lot of older customers can tell if it’s been sitting there too long and instantly throw it out and request a new pot. Or there is those special customers that will brew a new pot themselves. But yea. It’s funny tho, because a lot of people actually love the taste of the coffee from 7-11. Plus they have many different types of coffee as well as flavors and etc.

The fillers have me screaming but y'all shall not forget she was just "sick" and they are very obviously not settled at all, given how bloated her face looks. We'll see this through later as the fandom has now turned into a small cult around some random bourgeois woman going to church and dating cops.

But yea. It’s funny tho, because a lot of people actually love the taste of the coffee from 7-11. Plus they have many different types of coffee as well as flavors and etc.

i mean.. there's people who whole-heartedly enjoy the taste of starbucks coffee which literally tastes like burned potting soil water or something

i76mrxw.png