queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

2 hours ago, Chalamet Eyes said:

That woman has been waiting in the Benz for four years, CY1 is never happening

Could you please post songs that will not be on CY1 or probably never released? Older stuff from like 2015-17 is ideal.

Edit: oop user banned

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

i heard on discord a big leak is coming u guys… not sure what they mean by that but i gonna update when smth will :true:

So what happened? :hdu: these leaks have been out of control tbh. Whoever keeps doing it should get a job/hobby. They only hurt Teddy’s chances of releasing. She even changed her instagram bio today. She’s slowly gearing up for a return and these people have been trying so hard to fuck it up.

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

So what happened? :hdu: these leaks have been out of control tbh. Whoever keeps doing it should get a job/hobby. They only hurt Teddy’s chances of releasing. She even changed her instagram bio today. She’s slowly gearing up for a return and these people have been trying so hard to fuck it up.

now honey she will never return:xcry:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i heard on discord a big leak is coming u guys… not sure what they mean by that but i gonna update when smth will :true:

can u pm me an invite to the discord

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Part of me says if she doesn’t release anything due to leaks, I’m giving up on her. I kinda have for many months, to be honest. Only so many times you can listen to Perfectionist, Trouble, and 30mg without getting tired of it. 

I can't imagine such a talented song writer like Teddy still relying on songs from 2015-2021 to be on the comeback album. I'm sorry but that just doesn't cut it. I don't mean she wouldn't re-use maybe some material, I bet old songs will be on it (if it even exists) but I'd hope for something fresh.. Bring on the mass of dead material!