queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

just found out her and lana met up and talked in 2012.. i hope they wrote something

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Saw a thread on twitter praising her insta era while getting some traction and couldn’t help but think if that means the animosity against her is over, hopefully… 

As soon as people start to forget about the X Factor thing another lazy ass “news” YouTube channel upload another shitty video “exposing” her and the hate comes back… so tired :horror:

3 hours ago, SinclairKills23 said:

We gonna talk about how it’s the 9 year anniversary? 😂

of what?? cowboys and angels?

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i'm genuinely curious as to what the more seasoned teddy fans think- do you think we will ever get new music/a new project (things like mr badman and sunny don't count, they were only released bc they were licensed for things) shes barely said a word to us in like a year

6 minutes ago, imbennett said:

i'm genuinely curious as to what the more seasoned teddy fans think- do you think we will ever get new music/a new project (things like mr badman and sunny don't count, they were only released bc they were licensed for things) shes barely said a word to us in like a year

I feel like it’s possible, but I’m also not holding my breath. 

I want a new album or project from her but people have like every song she has made all the way up to like 2022 and all of that old pre-2022 material has been traded and sent around to fans for the most part these past couple years..  :rip:so it kind of ruins it because people have already been listening to everything for years (like how Mr Badman leaked ages ago, Sunny was passed around and later leaked too). So unless it’s something totally brand new I'm not very hopeful :toofunny: We also have like radio silence from her so I’m more anticipating some pre-CY leaks then a release like her Cry In Public demo and that one Verbs song

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

On 3/18/2024 at 8:38 PM, imbennett said:

Something is coming

On 3/6/2024 at 5:20 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

that might be the case with other artist but with Teddy Im certain that’s not the reason, something is holding her back and it’s not the leaks. It’s pretty obvious anytime she announces something she gets tons of hate comments still from the X Factor fiasco… I think that’s the reason we are not getting any! 

Chris Brown has abused and stalked multiple women and still releases music like it's hot bread. Sorry, but getting online hate comments is a bad excuse for not continuing to release music at this point. 

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Chris Brown has abused and stalked multiple women and still releases music like it's hot bread. Sorry, but getting online hate comments is a bad excuse for not continuing to release music at this point. 

there are 10 more reasons and, even with that hate she is still getting today, it’s not the main reason as that user made it seem, but its what it is, she is working on new songs rn but i personally buried all her potential because she cancelled 7 projects already and her last good track was from 2018 and now all that stuff is scrapped for good

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y