Sign in to follow this  
Rorman Nockwell

Are they oranges or lemons?

Are they oranges or lemons?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Oranges or lemons?

• They did look like lemons, but now they look like oranges
    • They did look like oranges, but now they look like lemons. At sunset.
    • Oranges
    • Lemons
    • Oranges AND lemons
    • Pears
    • Fuck off, Rorman

as someone who has spent a few years working with produce, I am telling you those are oranges

most likely Valencia oranges too

look at the leaves on the trees in the artwork, and this

Moro_Blood_Orange_450_1_741032fb-9d12-44

negAbhB.png

FINALLY people are seeing sense lemons

:icant:

lemme raise u this. bc if they were oranges, they'd have belly buttons, but they don't. the shades are actually lemon nips. i'm not even kidding. 

alsso, the buttons would be darker and look impressed on the fruit. but they're not. the crescents at their ends were painted to make the fruits skin raised, bc. they're nips. they're lemon nips. 

UV/Honeymoon

Found this video by accident

Now I think it's a Meyer lemon :rip:

Wait, isn't the Meyer lemon the sweet lemon some of you talked about?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I swear Lana has to know about this thread and first posted the truck of oranges and then mentioned lemons to fuck with our heads. It’s what I’d wanna do if I were her. Maybe she doesn’t want us to be positive one way or the other lol. She’ll be asked to confirm and say something like “they’re strawberries” to confuse us more.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I swear Lana has to know about this thread and first posted the truck of oranges and then mentioned lemons to fuck with our heads. It’s what I’d wanna do if I were her. Maybe she doesn’t want us to be positive one way or the other lol. She’ll be asked to confirm and say something like “they’re strawberries” to confuse us more.

She defs reads here; there are too many coincidences

HI LANZ. MY DM'S ARE OPEN FOR YOSEMITE

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I want them to be oranges and I 100% saw oranges at first but now I'm starting to see like 30% lemons because 1) they're not that round like an orange, they just look like the view we would have if we saw lemons from the bottom (specially that darker circle); and 2) if they were oranges I don't think they would've that much yellow in highlights and they would have a more neon color

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Chuck's insta story had lemons in it. They're lemons confirmed

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif