Claire

Lana Del Rey at the 2012 EMA's

Glad she won the award!! Aww gosh she's the cutest :flutter: can't wait to see the videos of her, for some reason I love how sweet and nervous she is, makes her so human to me, like I can relate to that. And that dress is stunning!!

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

The only reason it'd be bad if she were pregnant (again, I do not think she is- silk can be mean) is that she's in her peak, and it's possible she wouldn't have that hustle that is needed during a peak to ensure staying power.. plus people selfishly wonder about the fate of the tour and all of that stupid stuff

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Another great interview ^^

I like them all! :facepalm:

From what we know about her musical taste, I'd say that she likes none of them (she isn't fan). She said she was honored to be in the same category as Jack White, "an artist who is still making real music". Come on Lana you don't say that at the EMA!

up45I.gif

From what we know about her musical taste, I'd say that she likes none of them (she isn't fan). She said she was honored to be in the same category as Jack White, "an artist who is still making real music". Come on Lana you don't say that at the EMA!

I live for the silly, cheesy things she said.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.