Claire

Lana Del Rey at the 2012 EMA's

What's everyone's thoughts on Lana meeting Taylor? Do you think Lana likes her? She seemed a lot more enthusiastic about meeting Taylor than Katy!

20r46kx.jpg

What's everyone's thoughts on Lana meeting Taylor? Do you think Lana likes her? She seemed a lot more enthusiastic about meeting Taylor than Katy!

I think she def likes Taylor. She looked happy on the pics and prob she went to taylor not otherwise like with katy. And she seemed releived that Taylor winned..

Maybe she sees little parts (tiny weenie) of her teenager self in T Swift since they both write about lost love and heartbreaks. One in a innocent, cute way, the other in a sexy, provocative way.

They were talking about one of Lana's like: videos. They both worked with Woodkid and from what I understood, Swift is going to make her next video with the same person that had made Lana's video (I don't know which one she was talking about though).

up45I.gif

Idk why y'all would complain if she's pregnant.

It'd be the next Jagged Little Pill or irrelevant album with a number for a title

Cheers to the Alanis reference! Are you referencing Adele's 21? Interesting that 21, of all albums (Adele's not from the US, yet has massive sales here), is selling similarly to what Jagged Little Pill did and still is with momentum + sales. Do you think Lana could reach that, post-BTD and Paradise?

Also, interesting note: Alanis Morissette had a previous recording contract and 2 albums under her belt before she had a major international debut as well.

As for people calling her old and pregnant, well it doesn't shock me since the Unpopular Lana Opinions thread is just a bunch of her fans calling her names and her music bad.

I do wonder if he's jealous of Lana being nominated.. male bravado and all of that stupid stuff

Hey now, come on.

Guys, a sincere question: What is best PUSH? What does that mean?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

What I just read:

From MTV website: "If you're unsure who should be your new favourite band, MTV can help! Each month PUSH will be telling you about hte hottest new acts in the world and, of course, explaining why they're so special."

last.fm  

Hey now, come on.

MTV has a sement where they present new singersm Lana was there in January I think

http://www.mtv.co.uk/push

did i lie?? :teehee:

and a push artist is like an up and comer or newer act. most of the time who is 'pushed' by the fans

Pixie Lott, Bieber, Bruno Mars, Jepsen... From that I can say that a push is someone famous for a period of time, and then POOF! they disappear.

You liars

slap-gif-14.gif

SlapGif1.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif