Claire

Lana Del Rey at the 2012 EMA's

I really don't understand this

I'm watching on a channel called MTV LIVE and it's still in the red carpet claiming it's live and the show starts at 9 GMT... Yet te videos are on tumblr etc

How

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Guest Maru the Cat

i'm sorry for blowing up, but it really pisses me off. she's a musician, idc what she looks like, and i'd still do her. she doesn't even look pregnant at all, women are meant to be curvy, not like sticks.

Women aren't meant to be anything. I know the "real women have curves" thing is supposed to be empowering, but ultimately its hurtful, dictating how women should look.

She doesn't look pregnant or old, she looks classy and beautiful, a rare thing at the MTV awards where Rihanna tends to spread her legs, Gaga wears some ugly stupid outfit and Kesha looks like an unwashed homeless woman.

tumblr_mc5oyfy5LB1rse2ri.gif

Pregnant? Old? Can somebody tell me when did we became the Britney Army? There's a reason because I don't Log in to Exhale y'all...

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I really don't understand this

I'm watching on a channel called MTV LIVE and it's still in the red carpet claiming it's live and the show starts at 9 GMT... Yet te videos are on tumblr etc

How

same on my tv! It's still the red carpet... weird

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

it's funny seeing people's reaction to barrie who are casual fans.. saying he looks 'possessive' ..lol i think they are just both very shy and awkward but i wouldn't doubt it that he's high out of his mind based on pics. I do wonder if he's jealous of Lana being nominated.. male bravado and all of that stupid stuff

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***