Say Yes to Heaven

Let Me Love You Like a Woman

I love this song. It's not like one of my favorite songs but it's kinda one of those easy listening lo-fi type of songs you can listen to while driving or studying or working or knitting or cooking. That's how I feel with most COTCC songs honestly and that's in the most positive way as possible. 

url%5D

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

I love this song. It's not like one of my favorite songs but it's kinda one of those easy listening lo-fi type of songs you can listen to while driving or studying or working or knitting or cooking. That's how I feel with most COTCC songs honestly and that's in the most positive way as possible. 

It's so nice to see such a positive review! This song is the anthem of my soul :wub:

When I'm in a special mood, I feel such harmony in this track. of course, this song could have been worked on a little more, it has a huge potential. But when you know, you know...

Also the fact that the song has roots in UV:oic3:

I've always loved this song but hearing Pink Champagne made it even more special. Like obviously Pink Champagne is a much better song, but it's genuinely heartbreaking and Lana didn't release it for a reason. The lyrics are so sad and personal, so the fact that a decade later she repurposed it into such a warm and loving song is really meaningful.

:cryney2:

Just now, DCooper said:

I've always loved this song but hearing Pink Champagne made it even more special. Like obviously Pink Champagne is a much better song, but it's genuinely heartbreaking and Lana didn't release it for a reason. The lyrics are so sad and personal, so the fact that a decade later she repurposed it into such a warm and loving song is really meaningful.

:cryney2:

She has a habit of doing that, like with beautiful people demo and the final stevie version, it’s so comforting to me like god. I feel like there’s more instances of that but I can’t think of them. Like god you can really just express your sadness and wallow in it maybe and then later on look back and make it beautiful… like omg it really does get better.

She’s bargaining a little bit more desperately in Pink Champagne and in LMLYLAW, she knows how to let go more. 

and I will always defend this song and the underrated kind of love someone a little more feminine has. High one that got away vibe. That kind of love’s underrated and often overlooked to dismay, and that’s why I really love this song and how it translates this, kinda almost transmitting the ideal like a beacon.

UV/Honeymoon