princessdollie

Ethel Cain

On 6/27/2023 at 11:50 AM, bigspender said:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/AqVLxzaMIU/file.html

here's the 'lossless' stereo version of Selby wall 

the wav files that may be going around are still hq but the CD file was burned in mono which means that the songs lost their stereo image. calling this 'lossless' bc its not super great quality, it's just what Hayden recorded it in. still different than what u had :)

ahh does someone have this downloaded

I'm making a google spreadsheet tracker so if anyone wants to help that would be nice (its still very much a WIP and overlapped with the Lana one lol). If you did wanna help just don't add anything pre-bruises and I'll send it to u through lanaboards dms.

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, Break Me Down said:

I'm making a google spreadsheet tracker so if anyone wants to help that would be nice (its still very much a WIP and overlapped with the Lana one lol). If you did wanna help just don't add anything pre-bruises and I'll send it to u through lanaboards dms.

i’ll reupload tmrw :-)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

I hope you can finish it or publish the link soon because I'm rooting for an Ethel tracker 😭

2 minutes ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

I hope you can finish it or publish the link soon because I'm rooting for an Ethel tracker 😭

Im trying.. this one song that is literally the only Ethel leak EVER that we know nothing about is bugging tf out of me.. starting to think its AI or some shit wtf

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

12 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

send me a list of anything ur missing hun and ill send what i have. Id also be more than glad to help!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

8 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

Im trying.. this one song that is literally the only Ethel leak EVER that we know nothing about is bugging tf out of me.. starting to think its AI or some shit wtf

Do you mean this one?

On 8/13/2023 at 12:10 AM, Coloringbooks said:

An untitled (?) Ethel song just leaked 

It appears to have been taken down (copyright possibly?) but the account that posted it https://soundcloud.com/sabrinacarpentersuperfan2 is reliable, they leaked a lot of other artists' stuff before 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Do you mean this one?

It appears to have been taken down (copyright possibly?) but the account that posted it https://soundcloud.com/sabrinacarpentersuperfan2 is reliable, they leaked a lot of other artists' stuff before 

Yeah, I uploaded it to SoundCloud and it got taken down for copyright :hillary:

last.fm

On 12/1/2021 at 4:16 PM, bigspender said:

really excited for her debut!

to update this thread just a little with things i can remember off the top of my head:

-The longest song is around 20 minutes and is shoegaze 

-The shortest is around 5 minutes

-The only feature is Nicole Dollanganger

-The album will be finished in January and will have a summer release date

On 1/5/2022 at 10:54 PM, bigspender said:

they are EPs! the debut is coming with 13 tracks on the standard in the second quarter of this year, and the deluxe with 17 tracks will be coming a few months 

eonwpqG.gif 

9 hours ago, pierre said:

eonwpqG.gif 

listen i can’t make her not change her mind 😭😭 any update i give is subject to change, she’s always finding a new way to do things. everything i said was true in the moment 

1 hour ago, pierre said:

i rlly want the 20 min song :oprah:

it’s coming out on the b sides. good part is we already have 7 minutes of it!

giphy.gif

Ok guys, me and @fathercain have been working on this masterpost for a few days now and we think its ready (enough) to be posted, everything is as HQ as we could find

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYP9poOhBqk9OERZsm62NIT1U_SvB6Medd2LOR0JfsE

The white silas tab is still being added to but there's no links there and its just for info preservation purposes

last.fm

Just now, Break Me Down said:

Ok guys, me and @fathercain have been working on this masterpost for a few days now and we think its ready (enough) to be posted, everything is as HQ as we could find

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYP9poOhBqk9OERZsm62NIT1U_SvB6Medd2LOR0JfsE

The white silas tab is still being added to but there's no links there and its just for info preservation purposes

Yayyyy so glad to finally share it!!

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

29 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

29 minutes ago, fathercain said:

Yayyyy so glad to finally share it!!

your jacket was before golden age 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

Yeah there's probably a lot of mistakes with the songs and which eras theyre from but its kinda hard to differentiate them sometimes :crai: 

last.fm

7 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Yeah there's probably a lot of mistakes with the songs and which eras theyre from but its kinda hard to differentiate them sometimes :crai: 

yeeaah, we kinda guessed for some of them

12 minutes ago, bigspender said:

thanku! if u see any mistakes pls tell us hehe

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png