princessdollie

Ethel Cain

I’m making a playlist of Lana songs that I think are very Ethel-ish, what should I add? Right now I have…

1. Blue Jeans 

2. Yayo

3. Fishtail (Given she added it to her playlist a while back it seems fitting + the pre-chorus feels very Ethel)

I'm also adding I Talk To Jesus and Ave Maria for obvious reasons lol

hi guys! i've been meaning to get into Ethel's music for quite some time now, her style looks very unique, where should i start? :)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

10 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

hi guys! i've been meaning to get into Ethel's music for quite some time now, her style looks very unique, where should i start? :)

Just listen fully to Preacher’s Daughter :wub:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

don’t listen to anyone who tells you to start anywhere that’s not the beginning, it’s always important to start from the top and watch growth happen in real time 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSF6Ko4aF/

a tiktok about tongue is kinda going viral 

This is kind of a weird pet peeve, but i hate when new ethel fans will hear any unreleased and assume she's releasing it.. like no babe 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

20 hours ago, ethelcain said:

This is kind of a weird pet peeve, but i hate when new ethel fans will hear any unreleased and assume she's releasing it.. like no babe 

when someone in tiktok comment section said she wanted colossus and bruises release 😭😭

On 2/22/2024 at 4:31 PM, Cali Is Hot said:

[link removed] OMG what is this????? is this legit??? I never heard this before :oprah4:

WE MOVED SO HARD WHAT

It seems to be from soundcloud?

last.fm