princessdollie

Ethel Cain

Just now, Cali Is Hot said:

yeeessss it's sooo beautifu....but what era is this? Is this recent? 

I mean it definitely sounds real and the metadata says 2024, it's also edited to have her soundcloud name 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐧 so maybe she posted this and took it down really quick but this person caught it? idfk

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

JUNEEE:oprah:

SEEMSSS:trisha:

TOO :shock2:

LATEEEEE:krylie:

[link removed] I boosted the audio because it was too quiet and made a cover but the metadata doesnt say (Boosted) so there's that

Also her longest song to date

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On 2/22/2024 at 6:27 PM, ethelcain said:

JUNEEE:oprah:

SEEMSSS:trisha:

TOO :shock2:

LATEEEEE:krylie:

[link removed]  I boosted the audio because it was too quiet and made a cover but the metadata doesnt say (Boosted) so there's that

Thank you so much :wub:

On 2/23/2024 at 5:17 AM, Shadowheart said:

as a new stan - i literally find it hard to discover her other tracks cause im so occupied with listening to the groundbreaking ones i already know help

literally why i opened this thread omg :air2:

do you guys have any recommendations for her songs that sound similar to crush and american teenager? love her darker sounding stuff too but those two songs are sooo good to blast in the car 

violets in your eyes

2 minutes ago, love divine said:

do you guys have any recommendations for her songs that sound similar to crush and american teenager? love her darker sounding stuff too but those two songs are sooo good to blast in the car 

knuckle velvet 

and that's pretty much it so :eartha:

last.fm

11 hours ago, love divine said:

well...in terms of sound maybe this one https://krakenfiles.com/view/RZJODlHVyW/file.html has the same vibes?! but it's an instrumental with "simlish" vocals...sooo I don't know :wipe:

12 hours ago, love divine said:

Tongue is quite similar to crush, but it's unreleased if u can find it

Edit: here u go https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o9OcPxCvPaqSSWw34IQB7HCYoMPJmej4/view?usp=drive_link

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Hey all, I just received a takedown notice for her cover of For Sure which was posted on the previous page, so please don't share links to that one and as always please be careful about posting links on the site! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Hey all, I just received a takedown notice for her cover of For Sure which was posted on the previous page, so please don't share links to that one and as always please be careful about posting links on the site! Xx

oo i wonder if this means she plans on releasing it soon

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

5 hours ago, Elle said:

:oprah4:

5 hours ago, Elle said:

:ma:

last.fm