princessdollie

Ethel Cain

1 hour ago, ethelcain said:

Atp im preparing myself for the long haul because i thought a single would be out by now :true:

her tour starts relatively soon i'm sure we'll have SOMETHING to look forward to by that time

1 hour ago, Disx said:

her tour starts relatively soon i'm sure we'll have SOMETHING to look forward to by that time

IMG-9468
from her (now deleted) secret tumblr :rihanna:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 hours ago, ethelcain said:

IMG-9468

Ill be forever mad that i found that account like A DAY after she deleted it…

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

4 months into 2024 and still not even an announcement of b sides :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 hours ago, ethelcain said:

IMG-9468

😭she's so real

Blessed be all, 

first I would like to thank each & everyone of you who has contributed to this thread, shared information & files in the past years, thus supporting one of the most potentially original artists in recent times, which is Ethel Cain. :gclap:

All this on another's exceptionally original artist page, which is Lana del Rey, all hail The Queen! :worship:

This being said, I discovered Ethel's music less than ~20 days ago and I'm still in the process of collecting her body of work, independent of eras.

Albeit a struggle, it's been fun and most certainly a very pleasant discovery process.

Hence, I kindly ask you all if you have the following interview, which is momentarily missing from my collection:

http://rateyourmusic.com/release/additional/white-silas/among-the-steeples-ep-01-talking-arcane-vessels-w-white-silas.p/

If you do, please be so kind as to lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated. :wub:

Peace be upon you all,

Korra

2 hours ago, Korrazeu said:

Blessed be all, 

first I would like to thank each & everyone of you who has contributed to this thread, shared information & files in the past years, thus supporting one of the most potentially original artists in recent times, which is Ethel Cain. :gclap:

All this on another's exceptionally original artist page, which is Lana del Rey, all hail The Queen! :worship:

This being said, I discovered Ethel's music less than ~20 days ago and I'm still in the process of collecting her body of work, independent of eras.

Albeit a struggle, it's been fun and most certainly a very pleasant discovery process.

Hence, I kindly ask you all if you have the following interview, which is momentarily missing from my collection:

http://rateyourmusic.com/release/additional/white-silas/among-the-steeples-ep-01-talking-arcane-vessels-w-white-silas.p/

If you do, please be so kind as to lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated. :wub:

Peace be upon you all,

:stareney2: oh....that was unexpected 

On 4/3/2024 at 8:26 AM, Korrazeu said:

Blessed be all, 

Peace be upon you all,

Korra

listened to it when it was on soundcloud, ur not missing much… we don't share past projects stuff on this thread surry

On 4/3/2024 at 8:45 AM, ethelcain said:

Lmaoo

LMFAO

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

28 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

anyone have theories as to why she turned comments off on her insta? 

I think it’s generally part of this whole idea of her being less social media oriented ig and just posting whatever she wants without the stress of her fanbase. It’s the whole vibe she’s been giving from her recent few social media statements on the matter and interviews

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

I think she doesn’t like a lot of interaction on social media, especially when it isn’t actually constructive. Also I think she is starting a new era and her Instagram is more of a mood board so she doesn’t necessarily need interaction since it really isn’t anything personal

5 hours ago, Party Favor said:

She got tired of reading 'yasss mother is mothering' over and over. That and the constant begging for new music everytime she posts anything. Those were most of the comments before she deactivated them altogether. And let's not forget that T*rfs won't let her do anything on the internet in peace.