princessdollie

Ethel Cain

i'm in the process of making a tracker :lolliney:

also it's pretty much impossible to make an accurate masterpost/tracker based off sessions since we have basically no information on which songs are from which sessions, or if they were even intended for something to begin with

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

also it's pretty much impossible to make an accurate masterpost/tracker based off sessions since we have basically no information on which songs are from which sessions, or if they were even intended for something to begin with

that's what i love about her music her whole discography can be a playlist because it's so cohesive

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

i made a new masterpost - here is the [removed link]

this link will stay up for 24 hours, it'll be removed afterwards so bookmark it!! (the reason why i am doing this is because her management - nothing in the masterpost violates the LB rules)

some stuff that was added / that i should note:
- i consolidated the soundcloud album into the unreleased album
- the unreleased album is now titled "Apocrypha" to differentiate it from the bandcamp unreleased collections
- the 2 recent soundcloud uploads have been added, and the givenchy score has been reuploaded
- most of the upscaled files have been downscaled (although a lot of them are still technically upscaled due to me not wanting to compress them further)
- a note about the sound quality of the tracks has been provided due to the above fact - the info in said note is based off spek and not the file info

i’m not a fan of whoever this is but she lowkey scares me like she just looks creepy 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

12 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

i’m not a fan of whoever this is but she lowkey scares me like she just looks creepy 

okay...:flop:

peiyha.gif

2 minutes ago, blond said:

okay...:flop:

i’m sorry it’s just whenever i see this thread i get scared 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

can you remove the link from your quote :bebe:

and you’re welcome :kiss:

wait wdym? im newer to this website idk how the signatures work

peiyha.gif

1 minute ago, blond said:

wait wdym? im newer to this website idk how the signatures work

it's not in the signature but it's the part where you quoted the original post which you can edit in your own post

and the reason why is because i need to delete the link tomorrow so her management doesn't go crazy :bebe:

OH DHFIU i still get quote and signature confused for some rzn. yea i removed the link now tysm for ur patience :toofunny:

peiyha.gif

8 hours ago, the ocean said:

i made a new masterpost - here is the link

this link will stay up for 24 hours, it'll be removed afterwards so bookmark it!! (the reason why i am doing this is because her management - nothing in the masterpost violates the LB rules)

- the unreleased album is now titled "Apocrypha" to differentiate it from the bandcamp unreleased collections
- the 2 recent soundcloud uploads have been added, and the givenchy score has been reuploaded
- most of the upscaled files have been downscaled (although a lot of them are still technically upscaled due to me not wanting to compress them further)
- a note about the sound quality of the tracks has been provided due to the above fact - the info in said note is based off spek and not the file info

where's 'are you coming to the chapel' from?

16 hours ago, the ocean said:

i made a new masterpost - here is the link

thank u! do you have american teenager demo snippets?

8 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

where's 'are you coming to the chapel' from?

literally zero clue :xgiggle: i feel like i remember someone saying that it was for some project a fan made but i have no receipts of that being said and there's really no info on it at all

22 hours ago, the ocean said:

yeah im pretty sure the only known sessions r for golden age iirc, unreleased i & ii, western nights i think, and whatevers in oceans masterpost for 2019 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, rancidgirl said:

yeah im pretty sure the only known sessions r for golden age iirc, unreleased i & ii, western nights i think, and whatevers in oceans masterpost for 2019 

we don't even really know that either because a lot of unreleased ii is pre-ethel cain, western nights was always intended for PD, and the non-white silas stuff from that era could've been for carpet bed :oprah3:

thank you @the ocean im gonna check the masterpost out now, pretty sure i've heard everything but hopefully i find a few new things :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

we don't even really know that either because a lot of unreleased ii is pre-ethel cain, western nights was always intended for PD, and the non-white silas stuff from that era could've been for carpet bed :oprah3:

oh well den :bebe:ethel tell us what was intended for what challenge

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind