princessdollie

Ethel Cain

16 hours ago, the ocean said:

i didn't post about it last night because of the heavy topic but i added a couple other songs to the MP last night:

- a cover of "my heart will go on" from a 2020 ig live
- and the song for the givenchy campaign; until i see otherwise i'm gonna go with it being an exclusive which is why it's in the 2022 folder & not the snippets folder

and both are obviously unreleased :oprah3:

why did you delete the acoustic western nights demo? :oprah3:

10 hours ago, the ocean said:

just uploaded bambi to the masterpost in the newly created 2023 unreleased folder

also @xcxc the givenchy file wasn't corrupted on my end and it wasn't on mega either, but i reuploaded it anyway and hopefully it might work now?

Hmm it keeps crashing for me. The song suddenly stops at 0:39. I even tried to convert it to an ACC format using iTunes and I can't because it says the file is corrupted. Same happened with an online converter. When I try to preview it in MEGA, the song stops too... Can you try converting it by yourself please?

6 minutes ago, xcxc said:

Hmm it keeps crashing for me. The song suddenly stops at 0:39. I even tried to convert it to an ACC format using iTunes and I can't because it says the file is corrupted. Same happened with an online converter. When I try to preview it in MEGA, the song stops too... Can you try converting it by yourself please?

yeah let me try again - not sure why it’s not working

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

19 hours ago, the ocean said:

i didn't post about it last night because of the heavy topic but i added a couple other songs to the MP last night:

- a cover of "my heart will go on" from a 2020 ig live
- and the song for the givenchy campaign; until i see otherwise i'm gonna go with it being an exclusive which is why it's in the 2022 folder & not the snippets folder

and both are obviously unreleased :oprah3:

why are your song files so heavy? according to spectrograms, it's just 128-320 kbps.

22 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

why are your song files so heavy? according to spectrograms, it's just 128-320 kbps.

probably metadata

i have been planning on going back and redownloading and retagging everything though so there’s less conversions and the file sizes are more accurate to the quality

10 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

sorry it was in both folders before and I didn’t check if it was the same :oprah3: thanks king 

it might be a full thing but i'm not sure and it's very short so i decided to leave it in the snippets folder