princessdollie

Ethel Cain

Just now, the ocean said:

a lot of religious influences as well as a lot of americana but very much the deep south yeehaw variety and less like lana

the actual music sounds like if you slowed down an indie pop song to the point where it barely sounds like music and then make it really really sad, she has incorporated some rock into her sound though

religion and americana:oprah2: deep south vibes:oprah4: i know i gonna like it, thanks :kiss3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

btw does she have like unreleased music

i made a masterpost that you can probably find within the last 10 ish pages

it doesn’t have absolutely everything she’s ever made but there’s some stuff that she absolutely does not want circulating and i want to respect that (kinda like the b*** song with lana) - it has pretty much everything that’s circulating post 2018 though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

honestly after reading these extremly positive comments for a whole time like the last 6 (since the first time i heard her name) months about her work im really looking forward to discover her music... im really intrigued what's she about.. 

btw does she have like unreleased music

yeah, she also has unreleased, but I would start first with her EPs Golden Age and Inbred and then with Preachers Daughter

22 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

yeah, she also has unreleased, but I would start first with her EPs Golden Age and Inbred and then with Preachers Daughter

@lanaismamom i’d go inbred > preacher’s daughter > golden age > “unreleased” bandcamp album > carpet bed > “unreleased 2” bandcamp album > actual unreleased

Listened to the album and absolutely floored

just based on the sound (since I will have to read the lyrics to really get the cannabolism thing) it’s amazing

reminds me of natural born losers by Nicole, a serve 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

30 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

@lanaismamom i’d go inbred > preacher’s daughter > golden age > “unreleased” bandcamp album > carpet bed > “unreleased 2” bandcamp album > actual unreleased

omg thank yall so much:kiss3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

keeping track of her unreleased is so fucking hard brigitte.gif

every day i find out something new hidden somewhere on the internet - some i can share, some i can't brigitte.gif

still a grind though :oprah:

👀👀👀

On 12/24/2022 at 12:49 PM, the ocean said:

i made a masterpost that you can probably find within the last 10 ish pages

it doesn’t have absolutely everything she’s ever made but there’s some stuff that she absolutely does not want circulating and i want to respect that (kinda like the b*** song with lana) - it has pretty much everything that’s circulating post 2018 though

o nvm

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 12/26/2022 at 10:34 PM, the ocean said:

keeping track of her unreleased is so fucking hard brigitte.gif

every day i find out something new hidden somewhere on the internet - some i can share, some i can't brigitte.gif

still a grind though :oprah:

and yet, i cant find a single download link to most of it anymore:toofloppy: i could barely even find Bruises after she took it off streaming earlier this year

32 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

and yet, i cant find a single download link to most of it anymore:toofloppy: i could barely even find Bruises after she took it off streaming earlier this year

here's a masterpost i made - it's only post 2018 stuff for privacy reasons but it's pretty comprehensive within the post 2018 range - it took literally forever to make :toofloppy:

https://mega.nz/folder/UyQxWYwb#OSv0HwK6v6nk1QzfTNETOw

ignoring the stuff that was intentionally left out i don't think there's anything missing besides maybe snippets she's played on insta live