princessdollie

Ethel Cain

i want more unreleased songs of hers to leak, her music is too good... or she needs to just release more music this year.. please god 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i want more unreleased songs of hers to leak, her music is too good... or she needs to just release more music this year.. please god 

yeah let’s hope she’s never put in a situation where her privacy is invaded like that and things leak, she posts plenty of outtakes and demos on her own Soundcloud and Tumblr let’s just wish for that :xgiggle: B-sides are coming

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

yeah let’s hope she’s never put in a situation where her privacy is invaded like that and things leak, she posts plenty of outtakes and demos on her own Soundcloud and Tumblr let’s just wish for that :xgiggle: B-sides are coming

yeah she has a shit ton of music out there already isnt there like 6 seperate projects out :xgiggle:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

literally none of the "unreleased" songs in the masterpost i made have actually leaked they're just stuff she's posted/previewed in places besides soundcloud & bandcamp

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

nobody’s mentioned this yet but last night hayden uploaded a new version of two children in a motel to soundcloud with some additional production than the version that was already out there!

omg :oprah4: 

i can’t download it right now but if someone can that would be great - i just don’t want her to take it down and have it be lost

9 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

nobody’s mentioned this yet but last night hayden uploaded a new version of two children in a motel to soundcloud with some additional production than the version that was already out there!

so it's demo 2? or demo 1?

13 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

so who's gonna make a masterpost sorted by sessions? :oic2:

i was just about to ask @the ocean but i think that'd be a bit hard cuz shes worked on PD since like 2019/2020 so it'd be hard to tell what sessions it should go in (except like two children in a motel which she said was inbred)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

18 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

so who's gonna make a masterpost sorted by sessions? :oic2:

who's going to make a list of all her songs in order of events in ethel's life? :oprah3:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

who's going to make a list of all her songs in order of events in ethel's life? :oprah3:

OPRAHHH I WAS LITERALLY DOING THIS but im too scared to post cuz i put some tracks in random places in like storylines:cryney2:

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

OPRAHHH I WAS LITERALLY DOING THIS but im too scared to post cuz i put some tracks in random places in like storylines:cryney2:

omg post it

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, heavensentslut said:

omg post it

i still have a couple more songs to add but i will

and i don't seem to mind

@heavensentslutheres the list of how i think ethels whole discog connects! just a couple things i wanna point out, i am not sure if some tracks in this list are from white silas era, the only ones i know of are SMFSP but if theres anymore just lmk and i can remove!!!!! and some of these are just from analyzation of lyrics and some r kinda just there because of like things shes explained about the story so like if anyone wants to help fix the list or whatever just lmk whats wrong with it and i'll fix <33 enjoy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-T_m1yKDQSUPWHMjostf_Z33tuAZSZ8lvBw7m7ihNmI/edit?usp=sharing (going over it again it kinda sucks and im so scared to post)

and i don't seem to mind

i'll say that the only tracks that are actually part of a story line are preacher's daughter & the upcoming EP

inbred is sung by the ethel cain persona but it's not part of a story and each song is it's own unique thing and everything else is not part of the EC universe whatsoever regardless of what name it was released under

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'll say that the only tracks that are actually part of a story line are preacher's daughter & the upcoming EP

inbred is sung by the ethel cain persona but it's not part of a story and each song is it's own unique thing and everything else is not part of the EC universe whatsoever regardless of what name it was released under

oh i thought inbred and preachers daughter connected? either way the list is just for fun and i wrote most of it when i went manic at like 3am

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, rancidgirl said:

oh i thought inbred and preachers daughter connected? either way the list is just for fun and i wrote most of it when i went manic at like 3am

they're not :xgiggle:

but the upcoming b-sides EP & PD are connected :true: so dust bowl, waco texas & nettles are canonical

Just now, the ocean said:

they're not :xgiggle:

but the upcoming b-sides EP & PD are connected :true: so dust bowl, waco texas & nettles are canonical

on this note i found out like 2 seconds ago waco texas on side b is 20 minutes :bebe: its over for me

and i don't seem to mind