Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

What exactly is Bollywood Hawaii ? It's almost like Maha Maha and why do we call it like that then ?

According to Princess Superstar, who produced this songs, she called the instrumental version like this. However it's just a rough demo of Maha Maha.

thanks :) ! but there are still two versions of Maha Maha + Bollywood Hawaii ?

Yes, 3 versions in total. The most polished one was leaked by Princess Superstar herself and it's available on her Souncloud. :)

Which of the three versions of Dum Dum is the demo?

The three of them are demos as the song was recorded for another artist, there aren't many differences among the versions we have, just their structure.

The three of them are demos as the song was recorded for another artist, there aren't many differences among the versions we have, just their structure.

Thanks. It was recored for someone else? :wat:

I have a bunch of questions

The sampler tracklist was this? (just unreleased)

Live or Die (Jaz Rogers)
Paris (Guy Chambers/Liam Howe)
Puppy Love (Justin Parker)
Driving in Cars With Boys (Nexus)
Hundred Dollar Boll (Jayson Michael)
Are You Ready? (Eg White)
You Can Be The Boss (Alexis Smith)
Kinda Outta Luck (Alexis Smith)
Put the Radio On (Biff Stannard)

Also can somebody tell me how we know/ wich one is the demo and final of HDB & DIC?

Finally Are You Ready is Ooh Baby right?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Why do the songs that Lana registered on ISWC have different length? For example Born to Die 3:30 vs 4:46 or Queen of Disaster 4:00 vs 3:24.

What's the evidence that Oooh Baby and Are You Ready are the same? They're both registered with no alternate titles listed.

Why do the songs that Lana registered on ISWC have different length? For example Born to Die 3:30 vs 4:46 or Queen of Disaster 4:00 vs 3:24.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the track lengths on ISWC since every one I've seen is some round number like 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, etc. They appear to be approximations. Still, you'd think BTD would be 4:30 or 5:00 and QoD would be 3:00 or 3:30. I don't know.

What's the evidence that Oooh Baby and Are You Ready are the same? They're both registered with no alternate titles listed.

Many people (including myself) assume this because registrations for both titles list Eg White as co-writer and because the chorus of "Ooh Baby" ends with "Are you ready for me finally? / Are you ready now?" However, this is just an assumption. There is no definitive proof they are the same.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the track lengths on ISWC since every one I've seen is some round number like 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, etc. They appear to be approximations. Still, you'd think BTD would be 4:30 or 5:00 and QoD would be 3:00 or 3:30. I don't know.

Many people (including myself) assume this because registrations for both titles list Eg White as co-writer and because the chorus of "Ooh Baby" ends with "Are you ready for me finally? / Are you ready now?" However, this is just an assumption. There is no definitive proof they are the same.

Thank you. :kiss:

Does anybody remember under what name Oooh Baby / Are You Ready leaked?