Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

Screenshots-com

i'm pretty sure it was recorded in june of 2008?

Amazing thx! Do you happen to know the estimated date this screenshot would have been from?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

8 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Amazing thx! Do you happen to know the estimated date this screenshot would have been from?

i'm not sure since you can't see the "last active:" on this particular screenshot, but on evilentity's old imgur folder of myspace screenshots that's in order by date and it's sandwiched between a may 14th, 2008 screenshot and a july 23rd, 2008 screenshot https://imgur.com/a/xAKeg

WGe8ynS.gif

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm not sure since you can't see the "last active:" on this particular screenshot, but on evilentity's old imgur folder of myspace screenshots that's in order by date and it's sandwiched between a may 14th, 2008 screenshot and a july 23rd, 2008 screenshot https://imgur.com/a/xAKeg

Thanks! One new question that I have after seeing those screenshots, is there a reason why "River Road" isn't the more accepted title of the song, compared to "Next to Me" ?

47 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

would june 8th 2008 be the exact date? i opened the picture and it shows the screenshots.com link at the top

http://www.screenshots.com/lizzygrant.com/2008-06-08

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

4 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

would june 8th 2008 be the exact date? i opened the picture and it shows the screenshots.com link at the top

http://www.screenshots.com/lizzygrant.com/2008-06-08

super interesting - the file for "Dance for Money" we have was recorded August 1, 2008; I guess the one on MySpace was an earlier ver or a diff song altogether ?

3 minutes ago, cartoon eyes said:

super interesting - the file for "Dance for Money" we have was recorded August 1, 2008; I guess the one on MySpace was an earlier ver or a diff song altogether ?

:air::air: i think ive seen it be speculated about before but this probably solidifies it

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

25 minutes ago, cartoon eyes said:

i believe there's a rumored second version of dance for money, i'm not sure where that came from, but this definitely adds credibility to that :oic3:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i believe there's a rumored second version of dance for money, i'm not sure where that came from, but this definitely adds credibility to that :oic3:

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if it was the same as our one just without all of the random additional garageband presets (the sparkles, random piano etc) :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Thanks! One new question that I have after seeing those screenshots, is there a reason why "River Road" isn't the more accepted title of the song, compared to "Next to Me" ?

i believe it's because river road hasn't been confirmed with certainty to be next to me, although they're the same length, considering they're the same length, it's likely they're the same song, but we don't know for certain, so it could be a different song

WGe8ynS.gif

Hello, does anybody have a compiled list of "fake" song titles attributed to many of Lana's unreleased songs before they leaked (ie. B-A-D-D-E-S-T for Summer of Sam, Another Lonely Day for Playground)

If I'm not mistaken, they were used by the people who had them to hide the true titles when scrobbling, talking about them, etc

TIA!

18 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Hello, does anybody have a compiled list of "fake" song titles attributed to many of Lana's unreleased songs before they leaked (ie. B-A-D-D-E-S-T for Summer of Sam, Another Lonely Day for Playground)

If I'm not mistaken, they were used by the people who had them to hide the true titles when scrobbling, talking about them, etc

TIA!

yeah i have an entire list of all alt titles i gonna send later! idk which ones are truly fake but for those that were known to be fake ones 100% like another lonely day or head rush, i didn’t include them, so let me know if anything in my list will be fake, also will u need alt titles for demos?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

also do we know if lana truly intended Y&B for paradise? we know one of the lekaed demo versions titled as PARADISE version and when was talking about it she mentioned it was a new song for her record, but i really wonder at what point the song was decided as a soundtrack, and when she reworked it into that cinematic sound… and why couldn’t she released the reworked version as part of paradise? or there is special restrictions for her to do it and she can’t put soundtrack songs on albums? because even reworked version has that paradise luxurious sound to it and could easily be a part of the tracklist

21 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

TIA!

okay sending titles that im not sure in that they are real

C U L8r Alligator — Playboy (most likely a fake title)

Coca Cola (previously known as My Song 57) — Trailer Park Queen (absolutely dont know where did this iteration come from, the only source for this title is lanapedia)
Resistance — True Love (It Comes Once)
Summer of Sam — B-A-D-D-E-S-T (never saw anyone confirmed it to be fake)
Go Go Dancer — Queen of the Night (absolutely dont know where did this iteration come from, the only source for this title is lanapedia)
Kinda Outta Luck! (with ! mark) (absolutely dont know where did this iteration come from, the only source for this title is lanapedia)

Hey Lolita Hey — Lolyta (was seen on one torent, someone speculated it coulld be a real title for the first lolita version, someone assume it's just a typo)
Motel 6 — Seven Eleven (many confiting stories, someone said it was the first name for Diet Mountain Dew Demo, someone said it was Motel 6 alt title, someone speculated it to be an entire different song)
Noir — Hollywood Noir (hard rumored to be a real alt title for noir, not a new song)
She's Not Me — Ride or Die/Ride or Die Bitch (said to be just captions under the leak when the song elaked back in 2012, not actual alt titles)
Tired of Singing the Blues — I'm Fucked
True Love on the Side — Love on the Side
Beautiful Player — Hit with a Kiss
Daytona Meth Alt Version — Hollywood Movie (dont know where did it come from but i think its real)
Ruby Tuesday — Tuesday (some conflitcing stories with this one, could be considered as alt title for ruby tuesday, but then the scrobbled length is 3:06)

all the rest titles i have were confirmed to be real

On 2/21/2024 at 11:11 PM, That Venice Bitch said:

TIA!

now thinking about that and i think i misread ur question first, u were asking for already confirmed fake titles😭 this is what i’ve got

C U L8r Alligator — Playboy (confirmed to be fake)

Coca Cola — My Song 57
Summer of Sam — B-A-D-D-E-S-T (since you say so)

True Love on the Side — Head Rush

Your Girl — 3 Years, Off The Stage

Prom Song (Gone Wrong) — Teenage Wasteland, Dreams

Playground — Another Lonely Day

Breaking My Heart — Valentina Stars

True Love (It Comes Once)

Yes to Heaven — Heaven

Girl That Got Away — Trash Magazines

Lolita — Be My Baby Tonight

Hit It & Run — Hit & Run

Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight — Dirty Elvis Fantasy

Hey You — Mine By Daytime

not necessarily fake, it’s said she called those songs like that when performed in 2011 but i could never find reciepts

Radio — Cinnamon

Without You — China Doll

some useful posts in the topic

http://lanaboards.com/topic/43-alternative-song-titles/?do=findComment&comment=747

http://lanaboards.com/topic/43-alternative-song-titles/?do=findComment&comment=2762

http://lanaboards.com/topic/43-alternative-song-titles/?do=findComment&comment=105604

On 2/21/2024 at 7:57 PM, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Can someone explain the Raise me up final master is it a similar situation to west coast where the song was still being mixed

A final master is the fully complete, mastered file of the song that has not been uploaded to any streaming service

if next to me was uploaded as river road on lana's myspace, then wouldnt that be the official title?

On 2/11/2024 at 1:06 AM, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Anyone have the  og picture of the target exclusive ocean blvd cover with the text removed

https://ibb.co/w07fcL3

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC