Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

for Marilyn in body Electric i'm going to guess her footage from Tropico?

from her homemade videos for ottr?

i haven't seen any videos where you can see the back drops of recent shows, but from the past it seems like she uses her music videos so that's my guess.

i'm a bigger marilyn monroe fan than Lana so if you can link a video where I can see the back drop i can probably tell you as far as marilyn videos go. but if it's from Tropico it's not really Marilyn.

Here at 0:53. That's Marilyn, just wondering if it's some kind of quick homemade video she made 

Here at 0:53. That's Marilyn, just wondering if it's some kind of quick homemade video she made 

in other clips i DID SEE that Marilyn does move a little bit and it's def a red carpet video. i'm gonna keep you in mind if i come across it because i have a million and one marilyn videos saved..but i can send you in the direction of a marilyn archives youtube channel that has TONS of clips, interviews, bios etc if you're interested in Marilyn as a whole! :)

~INSTA1.gif

What's the name of the demo where Lana sings "lemonade" in the chorus multiple times? I kinda forgot the song title and the word that comes after "lemonade". :(

Dance for Money!

The final (unleaked) version of the song is called Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

What's the name of the demo where Lana sings "lemonade" in the chorus multiple times? I kinda forgot the song title and the word that comes after "lemonade". :(

In "Dance For Money" she sings "lemonade motorcycle"

8nl2OpX.png

i swear she literally just comes up with any word that pops up into her head and uses it in a sentence

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who leaked Your Girl?

Still unknown, but it came from a tumblr made just for the leak under bedofdown.tumblr.com (or something like that). They sent one of our users here (@@annedauphine) a link to the post and that's how we found out about it!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Still unknown, but it came from a tumblr made just for the leak under bedofdown.tumblr.com (or something like that). They sent one of our users here (@@annedauphine) a link to the post and that's how we found out about it!

Thanks

But, why @Eclipse put a link on Insta?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: