Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Does anyone know the order of which the tracks from HM were recorded/written?

Thank you!

well early versions of Music to Watch Boys to were being created June 2014, but we're not sure for any other song. 

Is there any thread/threads with a lanalysis made on BTD , UV, HM ? (If anyone discussed the theme/story of every album - theough the lyrics)

How do we know that she wanted an Elvis cover on BtD but was stopped by his team? Can't seem to find any information about it anywhere

This is so weird - I was just seeking out this thread to ask this exact question! The reason being, the Elvis estate doesn't have the right to stop her recording a cover (and if they did have the right, I'm sure they would have had a problem with the Dead Kennedys and a thousand other punk bands trashing his songs, before they stopped Lana doing it).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

well early versions of Music to Watch Boys to were being created June 2014, but we're not sure for any other song. 

we know TBD is also from the UV sessions based on production.

24 was originally intended for a James Bond film so i assume it was recorded around the same time she did a bunch of Movie tracks. maybe 2014 as well.

I Don't know if this has been asked before but does somebody know where this is from or if it really is a Lana song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2eKeCUFuYc

its presumed to be a snippet of Lizzy's old band fiddling around in a recording studio

When did AKA leak? Or, did it even leak (like, did someone buy it when it was on iTunes or something and post it on an iTunes release blog or smth)?

giphy.gif

When did AKA leak? Or, did it even leak (like, did someone buy it when it was on iTunes or something and post it on an iTunes release blog or smth)?

I believe there was some sort of player for the album on her record label's website back then, it was easy to find