Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

How many versions of 'Children of the Bad Revolution' are there and who produced each?

Thanks in advance.

2, Crispin Hunt produced the final, and The Rural produced the demo. The stems people have of COTBR are for the demo.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

this has probably been asked 100 times but how do you post an image in a status that isnt just a link?

put img tags before and after the link. For example

take away the two asterisks, and it looks like this:

moon-phases-Fred-Espenak-lg-e14642032962

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

does anyone else really love Blaire White? I feel like even saying this is gonna get me a lot of hate

but its so hard not to agree with her after watching her actually make amazing points.

so liking someone makes me a xenophobe and a racist..? lmao.

how can i trade on soundcloud? i'm actually new for this

this has probably been asked 100 times but how do you post an image in a status that isnt just a link?

None of these questions belong in this thread. From the OP:

WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR:

General and fact-based Lana-related questions that are easily answered and not intended for their own discussion.

@, your question is probably more appropriate for the Help & Support section. For the rest of you, the Random Conversation Thread or elsewhere in the Conversation Area section is the appropriate place for you to get dragged.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I recently saw a (SUPER FUCKING) expensive listing on eBay for the Gods and Monsters slipcase single and in the description is said that certain tracks hadn't been officially leaked to the internet. The CD only has four tracks but it says tracks 3, 4 and 5 hadn't been leaked. The listing says:

1. Official Version

2. Instrumental

3. "TV Version"

4. Acapella

Have the last three songs been leaked onto the Internet officially or has the poster just copied and pasted the description from another listing and forgot to update that information? Thanks queen!

(Also, would buy it myself to see but $400 is a little bit really fucking pricey).

None of these questions belong in this thread. From the OP:

@, your question is probably more appropriate for the Help & Support section. For the rest of you, the Random Conversation Thread or elsewhere in the Conversation Area section is the appropriate place for you to get dragged.

Luckily some one nice answered me x

Maybe this thread title should be changed to strictly Lana minor Q's so we dont get the wrong idea and waste people's valuable time :)