Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

what do we know about this shoot?

tumblr_nyk52eiIEi1re1lwco1_500.jpg 14d738af009799967f11c35962f8740d.png

tumblr_nesfp6QTK11tj3p7zo1_r1_500.jpg ob_6b8bea_francescocarrozzini-lanadelrey

It was a scrapped shoot for Glamour taken by Franceso Carrozzini but he or his agency uploaded them to his agency, although the hqs and such leaked

Francesco took it in April 2014. I think it was intended for Galore magazine or something but they used a different shoot instead. This shoot was leaked & not published

It was published to an extent

Francesco took it in April 2014. I think it was intended for Galore magazine or something but they used a different shoot instead. This shoot was leaked & not published

It was a scrapped shoot for Glamour taken by Franceso Carrozzini but he or his agency uploaded them to his agency, although the hqs and such leaked

thank you!!! its a shame though, what a beautiful shoot

Has she ever performed this is what makes us girls? I can't find any vids. It's one of my top 5 songs.

If not, what other songs has she not performed (besides almost all of Honeymoon)

No she hasn't sadly. TIWMUG and Lucky Ones are the only songs from Born to Die she hasn't performed.

As far as album songs, she hasn't performed some songs off of UV like Pretty When You Cry, Sad Girl, Black Beauty, Guns and Roses, The Other Woman, Is This Happiness and Flipside. Also Bel Air is the only one from Paradise she hasn't performed. 

The only songs from Honeymoon she has performed are Honeymoon, HBTB, Freak, Terrence Loves You (radio performance), and clips of Salvatore and Art Deco

No she hasn't sadly. TIWMUG and Lucky Ones are the only songs from Born to Die she hasn't performed.

As far as album songs, she hasn't performed some songs off of UV like Pretty When You Cry, Sad Girl, Black Beauty, Guns and Roses, The Other Woman, Is This Happiness and Flipside. Also Bel Air is the only one from Paradise she hasn't performed. 

The only songs from Honeymoon she has performed are Honeymoon, HBTB, Freak, Terrence Loves You (radio performance), and clips of Salvatore and Art Deco

Ahhh TIWMUG, Bel Air, Sad Girl and Black Beauty are all in my top 5 so of course she's never performed them :( I'm a sad girl. Maybe one day.

LIZARD PEOPLE

has she ever performed any other unreleased songs while being 'Lana' besides YCBTB & SK?

has she ever performed any other unreleased songs while being 'Lana' besides YCBTB & SK?

Hundred Dollar Bill

Boarding School

Yayo (AKA version)

Gramma

That being said, how do you define "being Lana"? Because she performed these under the stage name Lana Del Rey, but she was also doing other performances as Lizzy Grant at the same time.

giphy.gif

Hundred Dollar Bill

Boarding School

Yayo (AKA version)

Gramma

That being said, how do you define "being Lana"? Because she performed these under the stage name Lana Del Rey, but she was also doing other performances as Lizzy Grant at the same time.

After her "big break" presumably

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Ahh.

Then those don't count. She performed as Lana Del Rey then, but those performances predate her Interscope deal.

giphy.gif

Ahh.

Then those don't count. She performed as Lana Del Rey then, but those performances predate her Interscope deal.

yea i meant post video games breakout; my b for not responding sooner, thanks for the help though !