Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Is No Kung Fu real or fanmade? How did it leak? I'm just confused about it's background

It's from when she was on this french tv show called C à vous

From my understanding: the title No Kung Fu is fanmade, but it's a real demo tape.

I don't know how it leaked, but I remember reading somewhere that it was uploaded to a torrent site as a demo tape from Lana. I know the torrent was real, but I don't know if that's where the leak actually came from.

giphy.gif

From my understanding: the title No Kung Fu is fanmade, but it's a real demo tape.

I don't know how it leaked, but I remember reading somewhere that it was uploaded to a torrent site as a demo tape from Lana. I know the torrent was real, but I don't know if that's where the leak actually came from.

@

I wouldn't say the title is *definitely* fanmade :)

A while back, I asked a similar question, and a member (forgive me for not remembering who) shared screenshots of the original torrent. So far as anyone knows, that torrent is where No Kung Fu originally leaked, and it was leaked under that title. The veracity of that title depends on who that original leaker was, but it seems it must've been someone close to Lizzy (with some speculating that it could've even been David Kahne). 

I can't seem to find the screenshot that includes the leaker's description of the torrent, but here's another screenshot that shows that the NKF title has been linked to the tape since it leaked:

NO_KUNG_FU.jpg

So, I suppose there's just as much (if not more) reason to believe that the title's legittt ;)

(Also, assuming that the title "No Kung Fu" didn't just come off the top of a fan/leaker's head, where might it have come from? It's strange enough that I'm willing to believe Lizzy coined it. However, could it be code for something? It sounds like a bit of a stretch, but I can imagine "NKF" being the real initials of a Lizzy title, and in a personal source's reluctance to reveal it, they just assigned a bogus title to the real initials, so it could still contain some nod to the original. Or, perhaps, they got ahold of a CD that Lizzy had written "NKF" on, and they filled in the acronym? It's a puzzling title, to be sure.)

o4qjp4j.png

Didn't we have the full Index interview before?

Honeydelgrant claims he received 18 minutes of it on insta and posted a clip with a kitten and I'm confused

I'm having a deja vu

Apparently Eclipse posted it on insta too

Edited by Kitschesque

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

this question keeps me up at night:

do you think her close friends/fam call her lana or lizzy... i always thought it would be weird if chuck called her sister by her stage name but WHO KNOWS

Rob calls her Lizzy and her friends call her Lizzy / Liz  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

why is everybody talking about a song called "cherry" ppl, I don't get it

ALSO, if we have the second demo of I Want It All, where's the first one?

Where have you been!? It's new and not released yet. She performed it twice so far

LIZARD PEOPLE

why is everybody talking about a song called "cherry" ppl, I don't get it

ALSO, if we have the second demo of I Want It All, where's the first one? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDbXMxesxKk

The first and third demos haven't leaked yet

does anyone remember like maybe a year or two ago a guy posted an article about how he went to school with lana?? it was pretty much just him bashing her but i can't seem to find it anymore

this one? 

"“So glad those lip injections and hair extensions changed her look enough that I didn’t even recognize her”

guys pls help i want to ask you about something and hopefully you know the answer

now if there's someone who wants to publish something related LDR in a legal way in the stores, from who should he ask for the permission? from her label? if the answer is yes.. which one? UMG or IR? and what if he wants to use one photo.. should he contact the photographer himself or?

thank you so much 

:smile3:

does anyone else really love Blaire White? I feel like even saying this is gonna get me a lot of hate

but its so hard not to agree with her after watching her actually make amazing points.

This thread is for minor questions about Lana, but to answer your question yes, several xenophobes, racist and other types of bigots on here love her :) too many to @ tho 

guys pls help i want to ask you about something and hopefully you know the answer

now if there's someone who wants to publish something related LDR in a legal way in the stores, from who should he ask for the permission? from her label? if the answer is yes.. which one? UMG or IR? and what if he wants to use one photo.. should he contact the photographer himself or?

thank you so much 

I'm pretty sure you can write an "unofficial biography" about someone as long as it contains common knowledge (found on the internet) and it doesn't contain things you can get sued for libel (no theories or rumors that can cause harm to her image) As for pictures, I think you always have to have permission and credit the sources. If it's a picture you took of them you can use it without any permissions. 

I'm pretty sure you can write an "unofficial biography" about someone as long as it contains common knowledge (found on the internet) and it doesn't contain things you can get sued for libel (no theories or rumors that can cause harm to her image) As for pictures, I think you always have to have permission and credit the sources. If it's a picture you took of them you can use it without any permissions.

Thank you for your answer it's so helpful

What about the lyrics? He's going to use her lyrics "translating them"

:smile3:

This thread is for minor questions about Lana, but to answer your question yes, several xenophobes, racist and other types of bigots on here love her :) too many to @ tho 

so liking someone makes me a xenophobe and a racist..? lmao.

DRAG HA, QUEEN

does anyone else really love Blaire White? I feel like even saying this is gonna get me a lot of hate

but its so hard not to agree with her after watching her actually make amazing points.

May I ask what points you agree with?