Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Can we talk about how "Everything is fine, but I wish I was dead" are some of her best, most poignant, deep and forward-thinking lyrics she has ever released?

Can we talk about how "Everything is fine, but I wish I was dead" are some of her best, most poignant, deep and forward-thinking lyrics she has ever released?

i love that lyric so much because i think it explains depression perfectly.

everything in real life can be fine, but you still want to die.

~INSTA1.gif

Does anyone know what emails lana used once upon a time? Ik she used mermaidmotel@hotmail.com and an old twitter was hooked up to l******@hotmail.com (Probably lizzy85@hotmail.com or something) any more would be great

@evilentity im sure you know  :creep:

lilkimxchapelle.png

Does anyone know what emails lana used once upon a time? Ik she used mermaidmotel@hotmail.com and an old twitter was hooked up to l******@hotmail.com (Probably lizzy85@hotmail.com or something) any more would be great

@evilentity im sure you know  :creep:

I know of a few, but color me extremely skeptical of the motivation for asking this. :usrs:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Hello everyone, I'm new and know close to nothing about Lana so forgive me if this has been asked before :hooker:

Does Lana do many video interviews? It seems like every time I look up Lana interviews on Youtube, the same 3-4 interviews from 2012 pop up and that's it.

tumblr_nj1xnd5Sgi1si2rsno2_r1_500.gif

Hello everyone, I'm new and know close to nothing about Lana so forgive me if this has been asked before :hooker:

Does Lana do many video interviews? It seems like every time I look up Lana interviews on Youtube, the same 3-4 interviews from 2012 pop up and that's it.

she hasn't really done any lately

Back when I was a baby lipster, I read somewhere that one of the dresses she wore in Ride was one she wore a lot during her Lizzy days. Was there any proof of that?

If you're speaking of the short white one, that couldn't be true as the dress was made in 2012. It's a topshop dress. She has said before in an interview that it is her favourite dress though, which can be validated as she's worn it at multiple concerts, multiple candids, a photoshoot with Chuck, and of course in Ride. Demi Lovato also owns the dress (as well as myself)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Okay so, I have an album of 4 songs (Money Honey, A Star For Nick, Rehab, and a demo of Pawn Shop Blues) called "The Money Honey Sessions". Were these songs actually recorded at/around the same time, though?

Also, was the album of Elvis covers that Lana talked about wanting to release (I think it was between Born To Die and Paradise) ever actually recorded? Or was it just an idea she floated in public?

giphy.gif

Okay so, I have an album of 4 songs (Money Honey, A Star For Nick, Rehab, and a demo of Pawn Shop Blues) called "The Money Honey Sessions". Were these songs actually recorded at/around the same time, though?

These were just a collection of songs ripped from different episodes of the Nefarious Bovine Radio podcast that played a bunch of her early material. The name "The Money Honey Sessions" was just a fanmade title given them by @@FROGGO. I believe we have all of them in better quality now. And I'm fairly certain they are all 2007 or earlier.

Also, was the album of Elvis covers that Lana talked about wanting to release (I think it was between Born To Die and Paradise) ever actually recorded? Or was it just an idea she floated in public?

It wasn't a whole album of Elvis covers. In her Taratata interview she said she was thinking of including a couple Elvis covers on BTD but hadn't gotten approval from Priscilla to do so. It's unclear whether she had already recorded them, or was waiting for approval she never got to do so. We also know she used to cover "Heartbreak Hotel" in her live shows, but no recordings have surfaced.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

These were just a collection of songs ripped from different episodes of the Nefarious Bovine Radio podcast that played a bunch of her early material. The name "The Money Honey Sessions" was just a fanmade title given them by @@FROGGO. I believe we have all of them in better quality now. And I'm fairly certain they are all 2007 or earlier.

It wasn't a whole album of Elvis covers. In her Taratata interview she said she was thinking of including a couple Elvis covers on BTD but hadn't gotten approval from Priscilla to do so. It's unclear whether she had already recorded them, or was waiting for approval she never got to do so. We also know she used to cover "Heartbreak Hotel" in her live shows, but no recordings have surfaced.

Thank youuuuuuu!

I have another question:

I've been buying different import versions of Lana's albums and I was wondering: are the Russian Federation editions of Lana's albums (specifically Honeymoon and Ultraviolence) real? The supposed Russian edition of Ultraviolence features all of the Ultraviolence bonus tracks and a second CD of remixes. The supposed Russian version of Honeymoon has Dayglo Reflection and Wait For Life as bonus tracks and a second CD of random remixes.

I, at first, assumed they were fake but the packaging for the albums *looks* real (with shrink wrapping and everything)

giphy.gif

Thank youuuuuuu!

I have another question:

I've been buying different import versions of Lana's albums and I was wondering: are the Russian Federation editions of Lana's albums (specifically Honeymoon and Ultraviolence) real? The supposed Russian edition of Ultraviolence features all of the Ultraviolence bonus tracks and a second CD of remixes. The supposed Russian version of Honeymoon has Dayglo Reflection and Wait For Life as bonus tracks and a second CD of random remixes.

I, at first, assumed they were fake but the packaging for the albums *looks* real (with shrink wrapping and everything)

Like China, that part of the world is currently putting out a lot of pirate (counterfeit) editions of rare records from the past, and making collecting even more of a pain than it has typically been, so I'm assuming these are also pirate editions, and anything rare is probably sourced from Youtube videos or the same downloads that we already have access to.

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Honeymoon/release/7876104

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png