Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

minor question do you think lana del rey killed lizzy grant?   :lanahairflip3:

Absolutely. The proof is all there. Anyone who says otherwise is on crack.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

These 9 songs are probably Honeymoon, MTWBT, TLY, GKIT, Religion, Salvatore, TBD, 24 and Swan Song.

HBTB aas recorded as last song and I remember reading somewhere that Lana felt that she had to put some trap songs on HM, so I guess these 3 weren't recorded at the time.

Burnt Norton and DLMBM I guess were not recorded either at the time since BN leads from the trap songs back to Religion and DLMBM is a cover.

In that same Billboard article Lana confirms she's covering Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood though.

Did anyone ever figure out what the "Daytona Meth Edition" she mentioned on the drugmoney twitter was? I know it was assumed to be either an album or photo shoot, but did anyone ever find it?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

what are the lipsters awards and how can i get nominated?!!  :D  :)

It's an annual awards thing here. The nominations are at the end of the year and you're chosen by other forum members. The info will be spammed during the nomination process :P You can get nominated by being a huge dramatic mess (not recommended), being active throughout the forum, making friends and sucking up to everyone :P 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

how many alternate mixes of OTTR do we have? I have Mix 1 & 9 in my library, are they both legit?

also i randomly have a carmen acoustic demo, is that real or just a recorded performance somewhere?

how many alternate mixes of OTTR do we have? I have Mix 1 & 9 in my library, are they both legit?

also i randomly have a carmen acoustic demo, is that real or just a recorded performance somewhere?

there are a lot i think, because they are made of stems anyone that has them can make lots of mixes i think but they all ugly so  :bye2:

i will love you until the end of time.

Did anyone ever figure out what the "Daytona Meth Edition" she mentioned on the drugmoney twitter was? I know it was assumed to be either an album or photo shoot, but did anyone ever find it?

F397F4E6-7C60-4BCC-B8DC-22B833C1633B_zps

Did you post this to mean that this photo is what the "Daytona Meth Edition" stuff was about? If so, was it just this single photo or others as well? Whose arm is she eating?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Did you post this to mean that this photo is what the "Daytona Meth Edition" stuff was about? If so, was it just this single photo or others as well? Whose arm is she eating?

sorry for the false hope i was just kidding :deadbanana: i have no idea whose arm it is, the other photos are here: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/222-lizzy-grant-misc-photos/page-74&do=findComment&comment=419186

interestingly, her tweets show that she added 8 photos to the album, and there are 8 photos that have been posted. but that's just a weird coincidence

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

Is Stella (Instagram: @stella.clare) Lana's PR Manager or assistant? or something different

assistant i'm sure.

Mix 1 is most likely fake, mix 9 is real. Carmen acoustic demo is a live performance.

there are a lot i think, because they are made of stems anyone that has them can make lots of mixes i think but they all ugly so  :bye2:

mix 9 is real, never heard of this mix 1 but it's most likely fake. No one has OTTR stems, although that would be glorious!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif