Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Isn't there some proof of Lana being a vegan/veggietarian? Ik I had seen it somewhere

Don't know if this would be 'proof' but Jonathan Wilson did order a fancy vegan cake for her birthday last year, she and Stella went to that vegan restaurant in Monaco in July, and there's also that video of her making the vegan thanksgiving with Stella & Chuck. Chuck is vegan though (and maybe Stella is) so she might just be eating vegan stuff to accommodate them lol

On LDR Wikia, Ultraviolence, Shades of Cool, and Brooklyn Baby are just considered promotional singles and on Wikipedia they are considered as regular singles. What is really the difference between promo singles and regular singles? and what should those songs be classified as?

There is no difference when it comes to Lana.

Isn't there some proof of Lana being a vegan/veggietarian? Ik I had seen it somewhere

Don't know if this would be 'proof' but Jonathan Wilson did order a fancy vegan cake for her birthday last year, she and Stella went to that vegan restaurant in Monaco in July, and there's also that video of her making the vegan thanksgiving with Stella & Chuck. Chuck is vegan though (and maybe Stella is) so she might just be eating vegan stuff to accommodate them lol

i wonder if shell give up real mink and leather. whens the last time she was seen wearing fur?

I never realized how similar Love and Summertime Sadness are sonically. Makes me really excited for LDR5.

Wrong thread.

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is for QUESTIONS. And not just any questions, but FACT-BASED QUESTIONS that are likely to be easily answered and NOT subject to opinion or discussion.

Quoting the OP:

WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR:

General and fact-based Lana-related questions that are easily answered and not intended for their own discussion.

Examples:

“Which interview was it where Lana mentioned being a fan of David Lynch?"

"What performance was it where Lizzy did the cover of The Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A.?"

“What’s Lana’s brother’s name?”

“What was the name of that boarding school that Lana attended?”

You know, stuff like that.

WHAT THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR:

--Any questions about specific discussion topics that already have a home somewhere on the forum, such as individual songs in the Lyrics section, past photo shoots in the Gallery, unreleased/demo songs in the Audio section. Questions pertaining to specific subjects such as these can still be directed to those existing threads.

--Discussion type of questions that are a matter of opinion. Eg: “Who do you prefer, Lana or Lizzy?" or “What do you think would happen if Lana went on SNL again?” Those are opinion-based topics for on-going discussion that are not appropriate for this thread, and are better suited for their own thread.

***Before you ask your question, have a look here at the thread dedicated to rumors and debunked myths about Lana Del Rey, as the answer to your question might very well already be there.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

It's my understanding that the album that would become Ultraviolence was completed by the time that Lana met Dan Auerbach and recorded the Ultraviolence album we currently have. Is my understanding of how it was recorded correct? And if so, does that mean that there's a completed Ultraviolence album (by complete, I mean "ready for retail release") from before she worked with Dan? Could we ever possibly hear what the pre-Dan Ultraviolence sounded like?

giphy.gif

Where is the video of Lana watching something on NBC about racism and she says something like "are you watching"? I need it for a Lana and feminism project I'm doing :)

I think it's on her Instagram..not too sure

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hello people <3 remember this insta post? https://www.instagram.com/p/4QUl6VzAZhIXVzXKMgub-WTFKZqAvpCv6ffCM0/?taken-by=honeymoon

Do we know where this quote is from? A song of hers she never released? Or do we think it's just something she wrote for fun? 

"Living in the land of Honeymoons & Oil Tycoons. God Bless America, the land of pink champagne & purple rain. This is my favourite perspective / nothing but white sails above and blue waters rolling in front of me for miles and miles."

Remember when Lana said she wrote a different song for great gatsby, but they wanted Y&B instead, anyone have any good theories on what the other song was, if we have it? 

my brain says Old Money

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Remember when Lana said she wrote a different song for great gatsby, but they wanted Y&B instead, anyone have any good theories on what the other song was, if we have it? 

my brain says Old Money

American? It was also written around that time

my brain says Old Money

it fits well and i absolutely love the idea of it, but i think it was just for uv. we've probably never heard the song she wrote for it cause nothing is coming to mind right away when i try to think about another song that might fit, but maybe thats just my adhd lol

UbsOye5.png