Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Guys how do I get the little emoticon gif on my comments? I can only get the big gifs when I copy and paste URLs. Halp me.

Sorry, didn't see someone already replied. :eek:

Edited by Slumdog

Ok so I'm pulling an all nighter for reasons so I'm taking advantage of it to class Lana songs and I classed 180 on 194 but I'm having trouble with the remaining ones. I checked on LanaPedia already and I'm sorry it has probably been asked a billion times and I have a lot of questions but:

• how do you class the studio recording of Lana saying fuck that shit?

• how do you class the three very short instrumental stems leaked on eclipse's soundcloud last year?

• how do you class fine china and yes to heaven? I'm hesitating between UV demos and a separate album for 2013, I class by year

• josh neww is definitely fake right?

• fine china rough old keys and yes to heaven rough old keys are absolutely unaltered with?

• both the demo and final or v1 and v2 of dicwb are from 2010?

• do we have an official tiwmug studio instrumental? are there official instrumentals for demos as well?

• I have a 3:48 cwycma with a heavy beat, it's definitely a remix?

• is the ottr "mix 5" snippet real?

• there are only two black beauty, one demo and one album? what's the highest quality we have for them?

• two versions of cotbr leaked, one remain unleaked but we have snippets? how long are they?

• damn you v2 is real, unleaked but we have snippets?

• bbm baby v2 is not fully leaked?

• be my daddy leaked edited?

• the emghw v2 we have is definitely edited?

I think that's all thank you so much :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

for your own sanity, just delete "fuck that shit" and the 3 instrumentals :P but I have any random recordings or unknown titles tagged as Unknown #_  

I organize my unreleased just as Unreleased then in discs by year

I'm not sure what Josh Neww is :O

Yes I believe FCROK and YTKROLK are the unaltered ones

I think The Nexus sessions (DICWB) was just in 2010?

I have an official TIWMUG instrumental but not a demo one

Pretty sure it's a remix since the 2 versions I have are both over 4 minites

I don't think it was since the stems are supposedly going around? I could be wrong

demo is 320 and album is obviously lossless

3:26 (Version 1) 4:33 (Version 2) and I have a snippet that's 1:04?
I have Damn You (4:01) Demo (3:50) and Final version (0:30)
BBMB V2 leaked (maybe edited? idk i never listen to it #oops) 
BMD is edited
EMGHW is edited

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

how many versions does bbm baby have please? I went through my music library and listened to the first snippet that leaked, it doesn't sound like any of the current versions we have, I might be completely wrong though :P

ynrsh.gif

how many versions does bbm baby have please? I went through my music library and listened to the first snippet that leaked, it doesn't sound like any of the current versions we have, I might be completely wrong though :P

I thought so too, but it's just LQ and makes it seem like it has new instrumental (It's actually the v2)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Ok so I'm pulling an all nighter for reasons so I'm taking advantage of it to class Lana songs and I classed 180 on 194 but I'm having trouble with the remaining ones. I checked on LanaPedia already and I'm sorry it has probably been asked a billion times and I have a lot of questions but:

• how do you class the three very short instrumental stems leaked on eclipse's soundcloud last year?

• how do you class fine china and yes to heaven? I'm hesitating between UV demos and a separate album for 2013, I class by year

• fine china rough old keys and yes to heaven rough old keys are absolutely unaltered with?

• do we have an official tiwmug studio instrumental? are there official instrumentals for demos as well?

• there are only two black beauty, one demo and one album? what's the highest quality we have for them?

• two versions of cotbr leaked, one remain unleaked but we have snippets? how long are they?

• Personally, I decided not to download those until they leak in full. If I did though I would've put them in my misc. album which includes snippets!
  • Personally, I decided not to download those until they leak in full. If I did though I would've put them in my misc. album which includes snippets! x2
  • Definitely UV Demos!
  • Yes, I created it during glam.delrey days.
  • Yes, those are the full unedited versions.
  • Yes
  • We have the official BTD version instrumental, no demo instrumentals though!
  • Yes that's a remix! By MistaMeech I think
  • Wasn't aware of that! Most probably not 
  • I think we have the demo for Black Beauty in 128kbps and the final in iTunes lossless
  • The "demo" for COTBR that leaked back in May was made from stems. The real demo was leaked by Eclipse in September along with Resistance. I'm sure the v2 snippet we have of COTBR is also made from stems.
  • Yes, we call that Damn You (Final)
  • Yes, BBM Baby (v2) is unedited.
  • Be My Daddy is edited ):
  • Yes, Eclipse stated he remembers edited that one.

3:26 (Version 1) 4:33 (Version 2) and I have a snippet that's 1:04?

The 1:04 snippet is made from stems by a fan! So it's not real (:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Didn't someone "prove" that snippet to be fake and from someone else's song on soundcloud? 

I remember for sure Eclipse saying that the final is from 2011.