Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

besides tmil, are there any other fan made tracks??

Of course there are tons of different fan-made edits people have made over the years. And some of the leaks we have may have been tampered with in some way on their way to surfacing. But that aside, off the top of my head, there are only six other fan-made edits that I will keep in my discography besides TMIL:

Obviously, there's no reason you need to keep these or just these. There's nothing canonical about this. It's all personal preference.

But here's something I said before about why I keep TMIL:

Yes, it's fanmade, but I would consider it a special case. The original demo it comes from is clearly a mashup of two separate recordings, one of which we had in the form of the studio version of "Trash Magic". The fanmade edit of "The Man I Love" was simply an attempt to recreate this other recording in a listenable form to the best extent possible.
Basically, we know a recording like TMIL exists and this is the closest thing we have to it for now.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Of course there are tons of different fan-made edits people have made over the years. And some of the leaks we have may have been tampered with in some way on their way to surfacing. But that aside, off the top of my head, there are only six other fan-made edits that I will keep in my discography besides TMIL:

Obviously, there's no reason you need to keep these or just these. There's nothing canonical about this. It's all personal preference.

But here's something I said before about why I keep TMIL:

Basically, we know a recording like TMIL exists and this is the closest thing we have to it for now.

Oh hey Evil! I never knew you made a Y&B megamix. It sounds amazing!!! The harpsichord from the demo made me fall in love with the song, so this is really nice. :flutter: 

14417469274.gif

Omg I didn't even know many people even listened to my Santa Baby edit  :O  Thanks so much for crediting me!! <3

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Okay I'm gonna ask something veeery stupid :P 

What does this phrase "ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY" stand for ? I mean it's like a cover for something I think but what lol 

I think It's pretty obvious but not to me  :crossed:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

What does this phrase "ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY" stand for ? I mean it's like a cover for something I think but what lol 

I think It's pretty obvious but not to me  :crossed:

Apparently it's part of the script to the Bee movie or something lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think It's pretty obvious but not to me :crossed:

It's a censor for Your GirI to avoid spamming

Does anyone know the exact type of film Lana mainly uses? Like for National Anthem, Music To Watch Boys to etc. Ya know, th 60s type. Is it 8mm?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i have this track called "Do You Think You'll Kill For Me One Day?" in my lana section...

i can't find anything on Lanawiki about it.

anyone know if this isn't the right title?

if it is....what year did it come out?

probably the I Want It All snippet

Is it known if Lana ever had any of her music on bandcamp?

Hmm... interesting question, which surprisingly (since I've checked with other artists) I don't think I'd considered before.

But the answer is yes, and until fairly recently too:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140903161225/http://lanadelray.bandcamp.com/releases

:facepalm: Ugh, I wonder if it would have been possible to buy the Kill Kill EP in FLAC from there.

She's since removed the tracks, and also has a lanadelrey.bandcamp.com account that has no tracks.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.