Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Does anybody remember that Lana record player contest/raffle that was on instagram for the HM era over a year ago??? I remember seeing it and I forgot to like it, so when instagram refreshed I never saw it again.  :toofunny:  I'm pretty sure it was real and it was a Crosley record player, it had one of Neil's photos I think it was this one honeymoon___on_a___cout____et_aim____le_  

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

What covers has Lana done/do we have recordings of? So far I've got The End of the World, Goodbye Kiss, Chelsea Hotel, Summer Wine, Roadhouse Blues, Happiest Girl in the Whole USA, Some Things Last a Long Time, and Once Upon a Dream.

qpgosw.jpg

What covers has Lana done/do we have recordings of? So far I've got The End of the World, Goodbye Kiss, Chelsea Hotel, Summer Wine, Roadhouse Blues, Happiest Girl in the Whole USA, Some Things Last a Long Time, and Once Upon a Dream.

Cry Me A River and also Heart-Shaped Box if you count live recordings

Well and the album covers, BV, OW and DLMBM but i think thats kinda obvious

image.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzy9yA4EpTE

Smile (Originally by Charlie Chaplin) her vocals were taken from a radio show, I believe. And Youtuber Kristijan Majic added the music.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

knockin on heaven's door, why don't you do right , I love Paris, Clair de lune.

ynrsh.gif

Did anyone notice Frances Bean Cobain's instagram username is space_witch666? And she makes a lot of references to being a witch or whatever. Not saying it means anything, just thought it was an interesting coincidence. :quote:

Did anyone notice Frances Bean Cobain's instagram username is space_witch666? And she makes a lot of references to being a witch or whatever. Not saying it means anything, just thought it was an interesting coincidence. :quote:

I thought about this too, actually.

46MWR.gif

i was listening to "Get Drunk" recently and I was always confused about the song because why would she sing about that if she's sober?

well does anyone else think this song could be about someone talking to her?  "come on, get drunk, you know you wanna?"

thoughts?

~INSTA1.gif

i was listening to "Get Drunk" recently and I was always confused about the song because why would she sing about that if she's sober?

well does anyone else think this song could be about someone talking to her?  "come on, get drunk, you know you wanna?"

thoughts?

When she sings "come one, get drunk" I feel like she wrote that as if someone is telling HER to do it.. Not sure if that makes sense lol

ok so someone pls just answer this for my mental health and so I can at least finish lana's normal discography

So we have all her albums in 320 (fukin obv yes)

As for:

Burning Desire

Is This Happiness

Flipside

Whats the highest quality we have these in? My CD rips don't have these and i lost most of my old library, idc if I have 2 beg someone for the highest quality we have them in or just go and buy them again idc I just wanna get them attached to my CD rips and have those albums done and in my itunes :toofunny:

Burning Desire was an iTunes exclusive so 256kbps m4a. There's been some lossless and 320kbps files going around but I personally don't know if they're legit.

Is This Happiness was also an iTunes exclusive, but I ripped it from Rick Nowels' site in 320kbps mp3 if you're interested.

Flipside is included in the Target US, FNAC France and Japanese versions of Ultraviolence so there's CD rips for it. I have the iTunes Japan 256kbps m4a file though, since my entire album is also from iTunes.

thoughts?

I interpreted that song as her personified alcoholism talking to her, rather than a physical person. Alcoholism kinda never goes away, so she's being tormented and goaded by it.