Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Lana on set of her music videos directed by Chuck with her two backing dancers: Gretchen - Na Pista de Dança, Eu Vou Até o Chão!

Lana on set filming a high budget video with a professional director and a whole crew: sHQCp7a.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Here's the monkey on the tractor, sorry I can't find the chickens (they weren't on the tractor, tho)

https://twitter.com/LanaismPoland/status/1300365012633034757?s=20

it's fine, thank you!!!

I screamed when I saw the monkey, I hope he's on the video

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, seventies platinum said:

?? high budget from december??

She allegedly filmed a video back in december with Charlie and that actor from Once Upon A Time In Hollywood who also made a cameo in Bartender. But I'm 99,9% sure she shelved that material if it even exists :sadcore:

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

She allegedly filmed a video back in december with Charlie and that actor from Once Upon A Time In Hollywood who also made a cameo in Bartender. But I'm 99,9% sure she shelved that material if it even exists :sadcore:

Now I'm kinda worried, if she filmed something in December and 8/9 months after nothing was released what is making us believe something is coming saturday? Maybe she just enjoys filming stuff and keep it to herself. :toofloppy:

I'm not sure if that makeup artist's stories at the police station set is something related Lana related... I'd rather wait and see if Sheridan posts something too :sadcore:

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

other people = charlie

lmfaooooo I know right :thumb3:

technically it is someone else :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

Now I'm kinda worried, if she filmed something in December and 8/9 months after nothing was released what is making us believe something is coming saturday? Maybe she just enjoys filming stuff and keep it to herself. :toofloppy:

Also no tea but she looks completely different from what she looked like ten months ago, it would be weird to release those visuals for a current project. Unless her transformation has something to do with the whole concept of what she's going for :sadcore: but it's highly unlikely

1 minute ago, new gods said:

people on twitter already dragging her for the police station :headache: 

patiently waiting for the day Twitter shuts down. I honestly can't think of a single good thing to come out of that website 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

people on twitter already dragging her for the police station :headache: 

amazing how people who are not even fans already know shit that most of the fans don't even know yet :sadcore:

also we're not even sure if that police station is related to lana :sadcore: probably not since the two girls alli tagged today were not there yesterday or saturday

One of the hair/makeup girls who was on set yesterday posted a story about taking the day off today so I'm 99% sure the police station thing Alli posted about is not related to Lana. They probably wrapped up filming yesterday.

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

One of the hair/makeup girls who was on set yesterday posted a story about taking the day off today so I'm 99% sure the police station thing Alli posted about is not related to Lana. They probably wrapped up filming yesterday.

It's not easy being a stan, we do a very investigative work.