Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

let's hope by the end of the week we'll never have to hear the "cocc is cumming:usrs:" jokes ever again BlondIdleBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the pictures Chuck was taking of Lana outside that witch house are for the album cover I really hope Ben pulls a Britney Glory move and uses a screencap of the music video as the cover because the whole production of this video looks expensive af and the outfit Lana was wearing in those pictures with Chuck was not it :scoff:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

If the pictures Chuck was taking of Lana outside that witch house are for the album cover I really hope Ben pulls a Britney Glory move and uses a screencap of the music video as the cover because the whole production of this video looks expensive af and the outfit Lana was wearing in those pictures with Chuck was not it :scoff:

237393.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

let's hope by the end of the week we'll never have to hear the "cocc is cumming:usrs:" jokes ever again BlondIdleBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

we'll be hearing "the cocc came" jokes instead M7795XV.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

237393.jpg

Lana gave Ben some xanax before showing him this awful cover for approval, but thankfully the king came through with the NFR cover :mariah:

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

thank god something is being made, after this whole weekend in silence I thought she was dead :icant: is there any more detail about it? 

thank you!! :heart:

A monkey on a tractor is involved :mj:

And chickens, too:mj:

Lanarat.png

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

notice how lana is working today again and @lanadelrey is gone again. coincidence?

I was just about to comment this! She was also gone all day Saturday and only posted a couple times yesterday :oopna:

"Don’t forget me"

finally caught up with everything :toofunny: i think lana isn't that dumb to be including cop imagery into her music videos this time around, but you never know with her which is unfortunate. it's so cool that she's going for a higher budget music video (music videos perhaps?) and i'm very excited. 5 more days to go :sluttybunny: