Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

But if TJF really is about Sean like some of us suspected then wouldn’t it make sense for part of the video (if this is a video for it) to include some sort of cop reference? 

I hope not... I feel like she's gonna get dragged for the reference no matter what, even if it was a shady diss track about him... 

Maybe, if she burned it to the ground...

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

I think Lana is doing the same thing Cardi did where she paid for everyone’s covid tests

I'm a little annoyed and confused as to why this is only happening now though, 5 days before the album. It would've been nice if all of this was shot before so it could've been released during the rollout this week. It's making me feel skeptical. Plus i want something to be excited about. You can't be excited about something when there's doubt involved, it completely waters down the experience of hype. She needs to announce it now if it really is coming this weekend.

This release is so messy, it's not a normal album release and it's not a surprise release. Like what even is it? At least NFR had a normal rollout towards the end.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

also why is no one talking about this. I’m 99% sure this is for Lana. https://instagram.com/stories/allielizabeth_mua/2388008302966541648?igshid=khjk2fsx0ggv

Just now, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Aren’t they free ? they’re free here 

Oh I didn’t know they were free in Cali except for NY

now it's been months since she's left tulsa

and she's got a coop and two pigs in the yard ?

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 hours ago, Jared said:

If ''Tulsa Jesus Freak'' snippet is any indication of what ''Chemtrails over the Country Club'' has to offer, best to scrap that whole thing. And I'm saying this for her own sake.

your ears must be broken

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just don’t see why we think the girl that has shot all but two of her last like 10 videos on iPhones on random streets and beaches in California is all of a sudden booking sound stages and shooting on sets...during covid 

I think the stuff yesterday was definitely her but I’m not convinced this is yet, it looks like a tv show set 

did that video ever happen in that carnival? remember they were filming there but i don’t think anything ever happened of it. could she be using footage from that mixed with this weird animal farm looking footage? state/county fair + carnival?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

but doesn’t it take a few days for results? 

no i think there’s like 10 minute tests now or hour tests

giphy.gif