Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think so too. Cause now she really wants us to know that her music is indeed straight from her as a person, not a persona.

But I still won't be mad if the text is there, so long as it's not slapped over the top like a sticker as NFR did lol.

I kinda liked the big "NFR!" sticker, But I don't think something like that would work for this album, I think NFR would have been really really cool with like a big 1960's comic book aesthetic, She could have made comic books for the singles, but I can't wait to see the full aesthetic for this album, I think i'm more excited for the cover than the music.

Really curious to find out how many tracks this album is going to have.

I always find that whenever she releases a new album, i start to love the previous record a lot more and see it in a different light

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It looks like her spotify is being updated. I REALLY hope we get something soon

What was updated?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Also I love that idea of it being a group of rich women vintage and all at a country club oblivious to the chaos ensuing in the real world. Chemtrails and bombs all in the sky, that would make an epic cover