Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ร—
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

maybe this will be the officialย gif of the ldr8 pre-pre-release era, manifesting a space-rock psychedelic masterpiece with a naturistic influence... and it will be titled "running with the wolves"ย 

ย 

Regalt Superman GIF - Regalt Superman JusticeLeague GIFs

Zztqfn3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

I think there's no better place to listen to this record. Is it a cabin with candles?

Regalt Superman GIF - Regalt Superman JusticeLeague GIFs

its actually very upstate new york country club chic so it really is the perfect setting

:ma:

This is probably my last post in the pre release so have fun everyone see you in the post release thanks for making this bearable lmao Iโ€™m so glad I finally decided to make an actual account here for this release! See you in a few hours I guessย :wave2:

ย 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

I think this is my last post of pre-release you bunch of beautiful people Iโ€™m on the verge of a blackout after a few hours of drinking but Iโ€™m so excited for all you hoez who decided to wait out the music untilย official release I love you all including Jared but that might change tomorrow so listen with your whole heart, dream big, shoot for the stars, and even if you miss thereโ€™s a black hole woooooย :hair:

I can't believe we finally made it to this day.ย :poordat:ย :gclap:ย Another album in the bag.ย 

17 minutes ago, Nobody said:

ย 

he also posted a screenshot from here on his Instagram story once, I think it was insulting himย :prettyhurts:

and iโ€™ll do it againย :nails:

What a fun few months this thread has been with you all! I'm so excited for youย sweet angels who managed to wait, and for the whole world to finally be blessed with this gorgeous album. See you all in the post-release thread! Can't wait to dive even deeper withย the discussions about all the record's little intricacies that make it so special.ย :wub:

let's not forget that a pre-pre-release thread will be created tonight... we'll still have a lot of fun being chaotic, delusional, and a beautiful community in the ldr8 era <3 looking forward to it :angie:ย :trisha:ย :spin:ย 

Zztqfn3.jpeg