Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

13 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Are we sure not all of the vinyls are gatefolds?

This website says both the yellow and black have gatefold sleeves: https://driftrecords.com/products/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club

Also the black on shoplanadelrey.com is the same price as the colored ones which are guaranteed to be gatefold

"Lana Del Rey returns, again, this time with Chemtrails Over The Country Club.

Both LP editions are in gatefold sleeves and feature Lana's friends on the cover. “These are my friends this is my life,” she wrote. “We are all a beautiful mix of everything—some more than others which is visible and celebrated in everything I do.” She explains further that she’s “always been extremely inclusive without even trying to”"

:crai: Did they have to include this in the album description omg

23 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Are we sure not all of the vinyls are gatefolds?

This website says both the yellow and black have gatefold sleeves: https://driftrecords.com/products/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club

Also the black on shoplanadelrey.com is the same price as the colored ones which are guaranteed to be gatefold

Oh shit, that's the first I'd seen about that. I knew that the grey and the transparent variations were gatefold because her official store described them that way. I was thinking the others were just standard slip cases. Thank you for letting us know !!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

21 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

the way i bought the chemtrails levi’s jacket ..... i’m happy about it but my bank account isn’t <3 :crai:

Same lol it was the only merch I really liked but I'm so excited to get it!

34 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

someone just wrote in cocc thread that insider said there are more variants, casettes, covers (!) etc to come

So... this news both excites me and terrifies me all at the same time ?? I've spent sooo much ? already. Do we have any ideas about the other variants?

Just now, J.R.OMEGA said:

So... this news both excites me and terrifies me all at the same time ?? I've spent sooo much ? already. Do we have any ideas about the other variants?

uo apparently has olive green vinyl and there will be a walmart exclusive too. idk about others

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

uo apparently has olive green vinyl and there will be a walmart exclusive too. idk about others

I was curious about UO and where their version is hiding, but Walmat???? WTF? I didn't even know that was a thing ?‍♂️ I mean, Walmart gets special variations of vinyl??? Definitely means there won't be a parental advisory sticker on the cover because last I knew, Walmart doesn't sell explicit music. That, or the version they offer will be edited.

Just now, J.R.OMEGA said:

I was curious about UO and where their version is hiding, but Walmat???? WTF? I didn't even know that was a thing ?‍♂️ I mean, Walmart gets special variations of vinyl??? Definitely means there won't be a parental advisory sticker on the cover because last I knew, Walmart doesn't sell explicit music. That, or the version they offer will be edited.

cocc is first lana album that isnt explicit so it makes sense

question, there is a standard version with "yellow" vinyl on indi stores ive noticed, however ive also noticed that there is one on amazon titled "beige" vinyl, are the the same thing? I really want it and amazon is my go to because i have prime, but if the "beige" one on there is different from the yellow on the indie stores...i dont want it! and its so hard to tell because some of the merch pictures just look so different (I remember the pink NFR UO exclusive pink looked translucent in some staged pics and in others it looked solid, so idk if the yellow looks v bright in some but then very beige in others)

Links:

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club/lp-plus

https://www.amazon.com/Chemtrails-Over-Country-Club-Beige/dp/B08SDP6RMF/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2SCBB8XW16JQ1&dchild=1&keywords=chemtrails+over+the+country+club&qid=1610474200&sprefix=chemtrails+ove%2Caps%2C196&sr=8-5

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

cocc is first lana album that isnt explicit so it makes sense

I was wondering about that ? I hadn't seen any advisory stickers anywhere, so that makes sense now

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

what do we think the poster will be of in the target vinyl? anyone have past target releases and know what previous posters have been like?

They’ve been dreamy so I’m hoping for maybe  glamorous picture. Perhaps a Neil outtake? 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

what do we think the poster will be of in the target vinyl? anyone have past target releases and know what previous posters have been like?

I just have this feeling it's just going to be a larger version of the Target cover photo 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I just have this feeling it's just going to be a larger version of the Target cover photo 

i would be cool w that! just hoping it's not the standard cover (even though it's growing on me, not something i'd want to hang up) :awk:

aOaIzH2.gif

5 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

question, there is a standard version with "yellow" vinyl on indi stores ive noticed, however ive also noticed that there is one on amazon titled "beige" vinyl, are the the same thing? I really want it and amazon is my go to because i have prime, but if the "beige" one on there is different from the yellow on the indie stores...i dont want it! and its so hard to tell because some of the merch pictures just look so different (I remember the pink NFR UO exclusive pink looked translucent in some staged pics and in others it looked solid, so idk if the yellow looks v bright in some but then very beige in others)

Links:

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club/lp-plus

https://www.amazon.com/Chemtrails-Over-Country-Club-Beige/dp/B08SDP6RMF/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2SCBB8XW16JQ1&dchild=1&keywords=chemtrails+over+the+country+club&qid=1610474200&sprefix=chemtrails+ove%2Caps%2C196&sr=8-5

The yellow and the beige are not the same, they are different 

Beige is exclusive to Amazon only

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

omg yall does anyone know the answer to my question about the yellow vs beige vinyl? im losing my mind

They are different. Beige is exclusive to Amazon only