Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

So far I've come up with these (please excuse my sloppy copy and pasted collage lol)

AIR FRESHENERS

PNPo8EX.png

CHAPSTICKS

qYu0dU6.png

I swear I saw one with a wolf outline on it too but now I can't find a picture of it

PINS

nKuKRFP.png

CANDLES:

-Apothecary

-Candle in the wind

-Chemtrails (my cancer is sun and leo my moon)

-BTD Prayer (sitting on the throne)

-Rear View Mirror (currently still on store)

-Psych candle (black background with Lana singing into a mic)

-VBBOTG Forgotten Vibes candle

ASHTRAYS

-COCC LDR rose

-Wild at Heart

-Surf Shop

-LFDR's Surf Shop

-Cinnamon Girl

Please let me know what I'm missing!

Edited by rosemead ramada

Great overview.

The psych candle is missing.

I got the Wolf chapstick, will post it later. 

You could add the candle from the violet bent backwards box set, too.

added pics:

IMG-20230729-172600.jpg

IMG-20231001-070329.jpg

Do you need pics of other candles? 

It was expensive watch it 

On 10/1/2023 at 12:59 AM, Olympia said:

Great overview.

The psych candle is missing.

I got the Wolf chapstick, will post it later. 

You could add the candle from the violet bent backwards box set, too.

added pics:

IMG-20230729-172600.jpg

IMG-20231001-070329.jpg

Do you need pics of other candles? 

Thanks for this! Lol I forgot I was doing this I've been so distracted by AI :lmao:

I think I will try and compile a list of things like tote bags, mugs, and glasses next

So not only have I not received my order that I placed almost 3 months ago...

...the support email for LDR village no longer works. I just emailed them and the email wasn't delivered "because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. "

I'm sorry but what the hell Lana

ETA: yeah and on their most recent instagram post it's people complaining about the same thing that the email no longer works to email them about their undelivered orders

:crossed:

Edited by rosemead ramada

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

So not only have I not received my order that I placed almost 3 months ago...

...the support email for LDR village no longer works. I just emailed them and the email wasn't delivered "because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. "

I'm sorry but what the hell Lana

ETA: yeah and on their most recent instagram post it's people complaining about the same thing that the email no longer works to email them about their undelivered orders

:crossed:

Last time I ordered from them in December and my order didn’t ship until March. At least then they were super responsive to all my emails :bebe: It’s worrisome that their email isn’t working… It says online that (323)-391-3624 is their customer support line but I doubt that it still works either.

I just want my cinnamon girl shirt :crai:

Edited by Black to Blue
I tried calling the number and it didn’t go through

hyz6.gif

6 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

Last time I ordered from them in December and my order didn’t ship until March. At least then they were super responsive to all my emails :bebe: It’s worrisome that their email isn’t working… It says online that (323)-391-3624 is their customer support line but I doubt that it still works either.

I just want my cinnamon girl shirt :crai:

The only reason I've waited this long to even ask for an update is because they are notorious for taking literal months to deliver. The fact that I've already waited 3 months is insane in itself

But their email and phone no longer working is ridiculous... did they decide to close and just keep everyone's money?

Now I'm not sure what to do, keep waiting for another few weeks to see what happens, or just go ahead and report the charge as fraud to my credit card? I still really want the stuff I ordered but there's literally no way to contact the store now

On 9/30/2023 at 5:46 PM, rosemead ramada said:

So far I've come up with these (please excuse my sloppy copy and pasted collage lol)

AIR FRESHENERS

PNPo8EX.png

CHAPSTICKS

qYu0dU6.png

I swear I saw one with a wolf outline on it too but now I can't find a picture of it

PINS

nKuKRFP.png

I would literally kill for that Lana speaks pin. My mom was struggling money wise back then and she could only afford the air freshener 🥲 I still have it sealed in the wrapping. Kinda smells like cherries 🍒 🤍

thank you for doing this btw I’ve tried so many times to compile a list of all her merch and there’s just so much I always get bored.

20 minutes ago, filanity said:

I think it‘s legit down, my device is telling me the server is down…. Whats happening?? :judgingu:

I don’t know but I’m so fucking over ldr village at this point :judgingu4:

37 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

Oh um I just went to go check the site and is it just me or is it down for everyone else too??:whoopi:

The last time their site went down was in prep for this latest merch drop. Given that their email isn’t bouncing back now it could be that they’re revamping the site again.

hyz6.gif

1 hour ago, Black to Blue said:

The last time their site went down was in prep for this latest merch drop. Given that their email isn’t bouncing back now it could be that they’re revamping the site again.

We don’t want a revamp or new merch drops we want the stuff we ordered months ago… why are we not focusing on that :wtf:

Well I spoke too soon.

I just had my latest email to the support email return as "incomplete".

I emailed again yesterday to see whether it was working, and the email wasn't returned so I thought they had fixed their issue. Nope. Just got an email 25 hours later: "Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to support@ldrvillage.com. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently. " I guess at least it wasn't the "address not found" response I got a week ago.

This is beyond ridiculous. I can't believe Lana allows herself to be associated with this. I really want the stuff I ordered but if there isn't some kind of indication the store is still in business soon I am going to report my purchases as fraud to my credit card

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Well I spoke too soon.

I just had my latest email to the support email return as "incomplete".

I emailed again yesterday to see whether it was working, and the email wasn't returned so I thought they had fixed their issue. Nope. Just got an email 25 hours later: "Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to support@ldrvillage.com. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently. " I guess at least it wasn't the "address not found" response I got a week ago.

This is beyond ridiculous. I can't believe Lana allows herself to be associated with this. I really want the stuff I ordered but if there isn't some kind of indication the store is still in business soon I am going to report my purchases as fraud to my credit card

Did you try to contact them on Facebook? They often reply there. 

The shopify version is down, too, just checked it. 

It was expensive watch it 

What’s going on with LDR Village? Has it been taken down permanently?

If I’m being honest, I don’t get why LDR Village exists. They should just merge it with her official website :shrug:

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

From reddit:

update-on-ldr-village-v0-9e18w4bvry3c1.j

That's Lana's manager Ben btw

:um2:

How is it not an official site if Lana, Ben, and Ed follow them on insta and it’s the same merchandise they sold at the pop up? It makes no sense. I mean I guess it’s good that they’re trying to do something about it but they need to make a public announcement. 

hyz6.gif