Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

hey everyone! 

just wanted to give a quick little

*~~Mod Note~~*

As you can probably guess, since the mods been commenting/talking about what's going on, we are aware of what is going on with LDR Village, but we are in the same boat as all of you regarding what is official/what is not. Right now, the ONLY 'official' (if you can even call it that) news we've gotten is (allegedly) from Ben telling someone to e-mail tap management regarding LDR village. Since that was posted on Reddit, and not on his official instagram, it's hard to know if that was even a real exchange of messages, and until TAP/Lana/someone officially comments on the situation, we know as much as everyone else! 

Just wanted to touch base with everyone, and let you know that we here at Lanaboards are both aware of the situation, but equally in the dark about what is going on

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

"Don’t forget me"

7 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

I got this email from ldrvillage@gmail.com in my junk folder. I hope this is legit for the sake of everyone who purchased. 

@gmail? How truly strange. I wonder how legitimate it is. I haven't gotten any emails. Did you email tapmanagement? I haven't done that yet

24 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

@gmail? How truly strange. I wonder how legitimate it is. I haven't gotten any emails. Did you email tapmanagement? I haven't done that yet

That’s what I was wondering. I’m not sure how legit it is either. I did email tap with my order information but I haven’t heard back at all. I don’t think this is related necessarily but I guess it could be. Either way if it’s illegimate it’s concerning that this random LDR village gmail has my email address. At the bottom of the email there’s a broken link to their Facebook page (which is still up at the moment) and their mailing info.  

Also the LDR Village instagram is back up 

Edited by Black to Blue

hyz6.gif

I got that email too but I think it’s them covering their bases. Especially since 2-3 weeks is the holidays and then the new year and I very much doubt anything would get shipped then

33 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

That’s what I was wondering. I’m not sure how legit it is either. I did email tap with my order information but I haven’t heard back at all. I don’t think this is related necessarily but I guess it could be. Either way if it’s illegimate it’s concerning that this random LDR village gmail has my email address. At the bottom of the email there’s a broken link to their Facebook page (which is still up at the moment) and their mailing info.  

Also the LDR Village instagram is back up 

well this mysterious email and now the instagram being back are slightly hopeful

whether or not that screenshot from Reddit is real, maybe the fact they had a bunch of people email tap management forced them to look into what was going on

imagine if the screenshot was fake and then some poor intern at Tap is like, why did we get 187 emails about ldrvillage?? wait why is the site down? uhh Ben I think you need to look at this

Ridiculous

I reported both my LDR Village charges to Chase as fraud a month ago and I still haven't gotten a refund (well I got a temporary credit, but the dispute's not been resolved and is still being investigated). Now Chase just called me because they want a detailed description of what exactly I bought. The rep I spoke to said they were "still waiting to hear from the merchant" lmao the whole website shut down, you won't hear anything from them! (but that will surely be in my favor in settling the dispute when they never hear back from the Village)

This is absolutely insane that Lana and her management team has allowed this to happen like it's nothing. No messages, no statements, just complete nonchalance

It sure would be a shame if the media picked up a story of "Singer Lana Del Rey scams fans out of thousands of dollars on unfulfilled orders from shuttered store; management team indifferent to issue as singer campaigns for Grammys"

:crossed:

It’s so weird that before this even happened they couldn’t ship anything in time, like I’ve never had a bad experience from them at all they shipped my merch on time and arrived in a few days. I wished they could’ve done the same with other fans. 

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

22 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ridiculous

I reported both my LDR Village charges to Chase as fraud a month ago and I still haven't gotten a refund (well I got a temporary credit, but the dispute's not been resolved and is still being investigated). Now Chase just called me because they want a detailed description of what exactly I bought. The rep I spoke to said they were "still waiting to hear from the merchant" lmao the whole website shut down, you won't hear anything from them! (but that will surely be in my favor in settling the dispute when they never hear back from the Village)

This is absolutely insane that Lana and her management team has allowed this to happen like it's nothing. No messages, no statements, just complete nonchalance

It sure would be a shame if the media picked up a story of "Singer Lana Del Rey scams fans out of thousands of dollars on unfulfilled orders from shuttered store; management team indifferent to issue as singer campaigns for Grammys"

:crossed:

From what I understood we have some members here with possibilities to contact her management, don't we? I think it would make sense to write to them about it, also in Lana's favor, as just like you say, sooner or later this might get into the media. 

It was expensive watch it 

Omg so I ordered a hoodie to wear to the Lana concert in Charlotte, I originally ordered it in August and cancelled it in December. Today it randomly showed up so I guess I got free Lana merch lmao lmao😭 I’m so excited because I loved the design 

21 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Omg so I ordered a hoodie to wear to the Lana concert in Charlotte, I originally ordered it in August and cancelled it in December. Today it randomly showed up so I guess I got free Lana merch lmao lmao😭 I’m so excited because I loved the design 

How did you cancel it? The site and email had already disappeared by December

I had to flag my charges on my statement in order to get them reversed by the bank

I wish I would get free stuff, I still really want the things I ordered :crai:

On 3/19/2024 at 5:40 PM, rosemead ramada said:

How did you cancel it? The site and email had already disappeared by December

I had to flag my charges on my statement in order to get them reversed by the bank

I wish I would get free stuff, I still really want the things I ordered :crai:

I just went straight to the bank and said never received my ordered and they handled it for me. But TAP Management said to reach out to them to handle anything

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just went straight to the bank and said never received my ordered and they handed it for me. But TAP Management said to reach out to them to handle anything

Oooh I hope I get my stuff then, too, even though I already got a refund through the bank

Oh. my. god.

One of my two Village orders from September, that I got a refund for from my credit card months ago, came in the mail today.

I can't believe this. It actually came! :teehee:

I was afraid to open the package bc I wasn't expecting anything and it just said it was from "Shipping Department" so I was like, is this gonna be a bomb or something :thumb2:

Here's hoping the other order comes too

31 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Oh. my. god.

One of my two Village orders from September, that I got a refund for from my credit card months ago, came in the mail today.

I can't believe this. It actually came! :teehee:

I was afraid to open the package bc I wasn't expecting anything and it just said it was from "Shipping Department" so I was like, is this gonna be a bomb or something :thumb2:

Here's hoping the other order comes too

That's great! What did you get? 

It was expensive watch it 

10 minutes ago, Olympia said:

That's great! What did you get? 

Just some air fresheners and a pin! I hope the first order randomly comes now too, because that one I ordered the ashtray and a bunch of pins and I still really want them