Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

1 hour ago, Black to Blue said:

How is it not an official site if Lana, Ben, and Ed follow them on insta and it’s the same merchandise they sold at the pop up? It makes no sense. I mean I guess it’s good that they’re trying to do something about it but they need to make a public announcement. 

I assume at one time it was a legitimate collaboration with some clothing/manufacturing company that perhaps has gone rogue or something. 

His wording sounds like he just realized it was still a thing. Idk something’s weird

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

6 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

From reddit:

update-on-ldr-village-v0-9e18w4bvry3c1.j

That's Lana's manager Ben btw

:um2:

This is interesting because I bought a hoodie from Lana’s merch page on Spotify in May and it was redirected to LDR village. I just assumed they were her official merch site. makes sense why their email and website are no longer working. I also thought it was interesting they haven’t posted on insta or anything for 2 months 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

That website was asking like $100AUD for shipping or some shit, it always felt super dodgy to me. God I hope no one is out more money than they can afford :(

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

48 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

This is interesting because I bought a hoodie from Lana’s merch page on Spotify in May and it was redirected to LDR village. I just assumed they were her official merch site. makes sense why their email and website are no longer working. I also thought it was interesting they haven’t posted on insta or anything for 2 months 

AND the fact that the LanaBoards merch design contest never resulted in actual merch releases smh

18 hours ago, The Siren said:

AND the fact that the LanaBoards merch design contest never resulted in actual merch releases smh

there’s so many talented people here so kinda their loss :um2:

18 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

So does that mean the merch isn’t official? I ain’t paying $150 for an unofficial hoodie. Unofficial merch has always put me off it just feels tacky even if it’s a luxury item.

I really wanna know when they stopped being official too because the whole reason I like to buy from real merch shops is to support the actual artist.  Plus official merch is always better 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

i wonder when lana and her team disbanded from ldrvillage? maybe they scammed her too :eek3:

if anyone’s bought through paypal leave reviews through there i think it can quite affect their shop, i’ve never bought from ldrvillage but any time i’ve been done dirty the same day my order magically is fixed after a paypal review 

giphy.gif

that is really strange because alot of the pop-up stuff came directly from village... unless it was a recent thing which would mean ben is just exaggerating 

regardless they should have made a statement immediately 

mess

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

did none of you read the screenshot? it was historically an official merch shop connected to lana but it's not any longer so they are pulling an exit scam, and yes it's extremely unprofessional that her team didn't bother updating the fans on it but what did y'all expect from ben mawson... dua didn't drop his ass for nothing... 

contact your bank/paypal to see if they can help get your Hundred Dollar Bill back... just explain to them that the website/email are no longer in service and they disappeared 

They’re super sketchy anyway, I ordered a load of the ultraviolence stuff and then they didn’t deliver for months and then it got to a point their email was bouncing back, ignoring insta dms etc so I had to just get a refund through my bank.

then they ended up creating a label for the order.. I thought I’d won and that they were that incompetent that they didn’t realise I’d had the bank refund me a month or more prior.. but they noticed.. and then emailed me to say they will cancel my order and asked me to reverse the cancelled bank charge so they could refund me.. in what world would I do that :lmao:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

9 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

From reddit:

update-on-ldr-village-v0-9e18w4bvry3c1.j

That's Lana's manager Ben btw

:um2:

MESS!!! Omg this is SO unprofessional, since when has it not been an official anymore?? Why is this not publicly announced, so many people have been affected by this shop and waited for their packages or refunds! 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Anyone that paid using PayPal, raise a dispute on the site - it should allow you if the purchase was made in the past 180 days. If it’s over that call PayPal, you’ll get your money back in like 7 days.

This is all so strange, I really wonder what happened. It was definitely a real store since its inception and I've ordered from them before and had my stuff delivered. Their instagram was posting regularly like every other day up until October 2nd and then it just abruptly stopped.

I'm sad I won't ever get my stuff, I really wanted it. There are fans who have the things I bought (I ordered an ashtray, a bunch of pins, chapstick, and some air fresheners) so it's not like it's not real merch. There's actually more stuff I wanted to order but I've held off buying it since I currently have two separate orders I've been waiting for.

whether Lana's team decided to end their relationship with whoever runs the store or something else happened, they should've taken the site down and processed refunds automatically if they knew they weren't going to deliver

:pft:

a whole mess..Thank God i never ordered anything since everything was so ugly :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing