Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

also , Lana stated that COTCC was a sort of standing point - a reflection of where she wanted* to go next, and I star "wanted" because she herself used the past tense, meaning she already knows where she is taking the music of RCS & I believe it'll be sweet mix of UV/Paradise (or at least I dream) - something entirely wild & new. 

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

also , Lana stated that COTCC was a sort of standing point - a reflection of where she wanted* to go next, and I star "wanted" because she herself used the past tense, meaning she already knows where she is taking the music of RCS & I believe it'll be sweet mix of UV/Paradise (or at least I dream) - something entirely wild & new. 

a mix between paradise & ultraviolence with a modern-lana twist would a dream, honestly KPjbWdh.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i want lana to make a horror revenge  album. ideally rock candy sweet would have haunting vocals similar to that of bentley +  scathing lyrics like ultraviolence era + a mixture of those horror like strings from honeymoon title track + crazy guitars like shades of cool bridge and brite lites the rich whores live version 

1 hour ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

LeAkEd RoCk CaNdY sWeEt TrAcKlIsT

- fUcK tHe NeW yOrK pOsT

- KaNcEl KuLtUrE kWeEn Ft CoUrTnEy LoVe

- wHiTe BoY sUmMeR fT cHeT hAnKs

- I pRaYeD aWaY cLaY's GaY- aNd NoW hE's My HuSbAnD tO bE

-bOdEgA bAe- BeYoNcE sCaReD oF mE

-aRiAnA iS wHiTe Ft AzEaLiA bAnKs + KaNyE

-A qUeStIoN fOr ThE cUlTuRe Ft MaDoNnA

- cHuCk HaS rEtiReD hErE's ChArLiE's AsS cRaCk

-fAnTaNo kNoWs WhAt'S uP

TaYlOr Is My ShAdOw

mEn In MuSaK bUsInEsS cOnFeReNcE fT bRiTnEy SpEaRs +CaRdI b

NoT aLl wHo CrOsS mE aRe FoUnD fT hIlLaRy ClInToN

rOcK cAnDy SwEeT

i WisH tHe PrEsS wAs DeAd AlLrEaDy

Not chet hanks :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

21 minutes ago, Marius said:

Alex Turner 

@Terrence Loves Me the way I’m listening to this song rn :oprah2:

no way?? our minds!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i do not see the appeal for dark but just a game, like it's boring is it not?:makeup2:

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i do not see the appeal for dark but just a game, like it's boring is it not?:makeup2:

it‘s a fucking masterpiece okay :wtf3:

Spoiler

:kiss:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i do not see the appeal for groupie love, like, it's boring, is it not? :makeup2:

It’s hideous 

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It’s a masterpiece 

Lanarat.png

14 minutes ago, Obduration said:

i do not see the appeal for I talk to Jesus, like it's boring is it not?:makeup2:

i would like your full name and address please

i'll take heavy beats if it's less like LFL and more like HBTB :grinds: but still manifesting sweet citrus, musk, lavender, smoke & fire, tequila, and salt water :grinds:

i love naming random things as if that makes sense with music :hype::hype::hype::hype:

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i love naming random things as if that makes sense with music 

i TOTALLY understand it, i have a disco ball mind... :makeup2: :dance: :yesnod:

i'm manifesting barbeque ribs, cigarette smoke, green grass, caramel, dark sunsets, popsicles, fireworks, lip gloss, marshmallows, & sunshine :dance: :slay:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123