Sign in to follow this  
Hundred Dollar Bill

PRXZM

https://prxzm.com/about

'PRXZM’s signature sound is a compelling mixture of 80s nostalgia and current pop music, comprised of Nick's soaring, melodic synth progressions and Emma's pure, honest lyrics... They are ready to hit the ground running as soon as it’s safe, following the release of their 4th EP “Faultlines” this June and an all new live show."

I've been a fan for about a year.. and I can't believe how few views they have.Their debut EP "Come Alive" is a perfect 7 song project that I really wish could've been a full album - every song is so gorgeous, and they have a lot of random single releases that are pretty good too. They deserve more fans!!! @Sitar @mansfield ringer @National Anthem @naachoboy @HEARTCORE @HeadBitch @Bootynugget @drewby @Nightmare @sparklrtrailrheaven @Clampigirl let me tag everyone I can think of :flop:

@Elle I think you would like them too!! Fans of Britney, Lana, Marina, Purity Ring, Porter Robinson, etc. :hae:

14417469274.gif

Thank you for tagging me! I listened to the three songs in the OP, and really enjoyed them! The vocalist has a beautiful voice - it sort of reminds me of Malidah from Liamere and a bit of Lynn Gunn from PVRIS, especially in the first song, which is my favourite out of the three. I'll be looking into more of their stuff - I always love discovering new artists x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I finally had time to listen to the songs, thanks for tagging me! They sound really nice, how long have they made music for?

they’ve been steadily releasing singles since 2014-15 I believe??? every time I check their page on Apple Music, there’s a new single lol. some songs aren’t as great, but when they get it right it’s amazing. Come Alive is seriously one of my favorite “albums” I’ve discovered in the last couple years... wish it was more than 7 tracks. :poordat:

some of my other favorite singles: 

Strangers Again

Haze

To U

Royalty 

they also have like 2 other EPs out.. I really wish more people would give them a chance :defeated:

14417469274.gif