TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 6/28/2024 at 2:01 AM, childofneptune said:

this year has been so good when it comes to releases I'm mad that she's not going to be a part of this cycle yet again 

@/skyferreira hurry up! we're summoning thee

as mean as you hq was worth it. only complaint is that this version cuts out the ba-ba-ba-ba on outro part! 

a5be6fca867ab9b8ed685662deede02ea3e7b99d

Ugh this is literally her moment to shine. Charli having such a moment, Chappell Roan, all these aesthetic girlies in the mainstream. Sky please clock in!

Has anyone tried mixing Sky's vocals into Hands All Over Me? I LOVE Tamaryn's studio version but prefer Sky's vocals as lead 🥺

Honestly I don't understand why she hasn't released it as a cover à la Voices Carry yet

3 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Like, can't she come out of her tomb already and start releasing things on her digital platforms?

I really had enough of IG stories posts... 

bc she doesn't have anything, capitol got all the songs.

she's probably rerecording and doing new stuff, and will only release new music when she have album worthy material

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

bc she doesn't have anything, capitol got all the songs.

she's probably rerecording and doing new stuff, and will only release new music when she have album worthy material

well we dont fully know that, tinashe and raye got out of their labels and retained their material 100%

it would be nice to get new stuff though

she’s had me feeling like a dog that’s been abandoned on some desolate country road and forced to dig thru scraps for so god damn long…but still missing her as always 

anyway id still take a ghost EP vinyl and/or NTMT vinyl repressing any day 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The beach story reminding me of 2016 blue hair era beach shoot aaaa no because I have wanted this ever since :defeated: Mermasochism

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna