TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, partymonster said:

wait i was literally on facetime 3 hours ago talking to my friend about how they need to release a studio version of this like wow... this was kinda my doing

Spoiler

:oic2: it would be your doing if I wasn't making things up :rollin:

“They told me tigers can’t change stripes 

But mine (they’re only waiting)

Yeah mine (are always waiting)

Yeah I’m —

I’m the zebra”

:oprah4: GUYS…. SHES SO BACK

“I really needed [Girl, so confusing]...if only this came out 10 years ago!” says artist Sky Ferreira. She and Charli emerged around the same time and would eventually collaborate on the track Cross You Out. “It’s something that’s taught to [us], that’s put in our heads. If there’s any other female musicians around, they’re going to get compared to you,” she says. It’s simply the condition of entry to the pop conversation, but if you raise these paranoid, competitive feelings, they’ll be dismissed because the truth feels messy. “It’s a bit ugly—you don’t want to admit that sort of thing, so it’s brave that she did that.”

https://www.vogue.com.au/celebrity/charli-xcx/news-story/5183c729702ecee728499200c5880a99

pitchfork ciudad de mexico hell yeah finishing a concert at almost 2am in a risky area of the city, sky floperra the considerate queen you are