TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think Elevator was never meant to be heard she was pitching it to Britney Spears.

Everyone says it was pitched to her but there’s 0 evidence she ever intended Elevator or any of her own songs for Britney

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Everyone says it was pitched to her but there’s 0 evidence she ever intended Elevator or any of her own songs for Britney

What evidence would you expect there to be? It was produced by bloodshy & avant who were also working with Britney at that time.  Sky was never very open about her music.

What evidence would you expect there to be? It was produced by bloodshy & avant who were also working with Britney at that time. Sky was never very open about her music.

That means nothing. Just cause she was working with B&A does not mean the song was intended for anyone other than herself

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

From what I've come to understan, she never pitched songs to Britney. She just joked about something like "I'd write for Britney like a dream come true" and then it turned into a mess.

She has a lot of electropop material that was probably making the cut for her debut back then, if it was just "Elevator" or some other song we could believe these songs were meant to be released by other people since it wouldn't make sense with her own material, but it's pretty clear that there was a concept for her record going around electropop songs in 2011.

Didn't she write a song for Kylie Minogue\Kiss me Once and then shaded because the song was supposed to be a "JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE" and then it ended up not making any final cut but leaking?? dddd

Didn't she write a song for Kylie Minogue\Kiss me Once and then shaded because the song was supposed to be a "JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE" and then it ended up not making any final cut but leaking?? dddd

That was a rumor, she didn't actually write Voodoo