TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

That long timeline post missed the time after 60 days "I NEVER GAVE ANY DATE" or the fact she ACTUALLY DROPPED VOICES CARRY and said she was finishing a music video... that haven't been released yet. 6 months after the soundcloud song.

I don't even think it's about the timeline but yesterday she posted a Q&A box on her instagram and... I'm just sure 90% people were probably calling her lazy crackhead and asking about new music. She was reading these and answering some real questions so... I understand it would make someone go mad.

She's so talented I feel bad sometimes.

I don't even think it's about the timeline but yesterday she posted a Q&A box on her instagram and... I'm just sure 90% people were probably calling her lazy crackhead and asking about new music. She was reading these and answering some real questions so... I understand it would make someone go mad.

She's so talented I feel bad sometimes.

She’s just not entirely honest and makes promises she can’t keep. You don’t really do that with your audience it irritates them understandably. She just need to come out and say it and for whatever reason I’m sure her fans would support her...even if it was something like I’m a drug addict. Fans like transparency not games.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m sorry but I dont feel bad for her. She gets 8000 of those notifications a year and she chose today to throw a fit because she needs to distract her fans from the fact that she said new music was coming soon and she can’t deliver. She needs to stop blaming what Capitol did to her in 2013/2014 for not being able to follow through with her promises.

The thing is that, at this point, we just know she DOES have music done. It's impossible to imagine she shot GOD KNOWS how many music videos for these songs yet they're locked. And I'm talking about Guardian\Voices Carry.

There's really something "off" about the whole thing. 

The thing is that, at this point, we just know she DOES have music done. It's impossible to imagine she shot GOD KNOWS how many music videos for these songs yet they're locked. And I'm talking about Guardian\Voices Carry.

There's really something "off" about the whole thing.

I remember years ago somebody saying they heard near the entire album and it sounded like the Knife project.

Luckily I'm not a huge stan, just a casual listener but from my perspective, she sounds like she just can't release it and is frustrated clearly. No, she shouldn't be making false promises but I truly think she believes those. What she SHOULD do is just be honest about the situation and EXPLAIN what's going on. Instead of lashing out at all of society, she could simply state the problem. 

Yes, maybe she is truly a messy crackhead. But that doesn't give her an excuse to just lash out. We are rooting for her and she is very Sky vs Everyone

I also believe that "Masochist" has been done with different reincarnations already. Following the timeline post itself, you can see she started and "had a vision" already from the first note about the record.

"November 21st 2014 - In an interview with Billboard, Sky announces that she is already working on her sophomore album and describes its sound as "heavier"and "a blend of everything". The same night, she 

at a concert in LA."

Guardian performed means she already had songs that were halfway there at least.

Then she officially announced the title 

"April 6th 2015 - Sky updates her Instagram bio to include 'Masochism' alongside 'Night Time, My Time', fuelling speculation that it is the name of her upcoming sophomore album. She later confirms this on Twitter."

I don't think anybody goes "Well I'm gonna call my album X now let's see what it will be." She already had a clear state of mind about these songs if she created a concept. She then shot music video for Guardian...That means even the visual aspects of the record were already created. This goes deeper in 2016 with the Playboy Shoot (September) and everything.

Theeen we go into 2017 where she goes

"March 21st - Sky tweets that her album is "starting to shape up quite nicely" inside of her head." but how is it only shaping up now if she already had visual concepts, songs, music videos and everything to start the campaign?

and suddenly is when the whole "Visual EP" thing probably started til it was meant to be released in February 2018. In this halftime she mentioned music videos coming "real soon", new music, new pics introducing the visual... and then nothing happened. I'm pretty sure Voices Carry was going to be part of whatever this was going to be.

So yes I believe the album has been done and re-done already, just like all the versions of Night Time My Time before... you know... the official. But this is really odd and I feel that this time around she has been doing everything on her own without any support of the label from the start, and this can cost a lot. It would explain all the random ADS, Magazines, Film Roles and everything she did. 

This is the biggest joke the music industry has ever seen. Has there ever been an album or artist that has taken this long to make? I know there have been plenty of big waits between albums but THIS is something else, has an artist ever lied so much before?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is the biggest joke the music industry has ever seen. Has there ever been an album or artist that has taken this long to make? I know there have been plenty of big waits between albums but THIS is something else, has an artist ever lied so much before?

Fiona Apple made people wait 7 years between albums, but idk if she played games with her fans like S** does

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she's just exhausting in every aspect...the wait, her as a person, her lies, her constant sickness like I'm just TIRED. I wanna unstan so bad but I can't because the bitch has fucking talent, has such a good sound and vision but can she actually use that and fucking release a body of work

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7