TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

she's doing a Q&A on her IG story...

someone asked if she's gonna be touring....she said yes

tumblr_pneoj91UdU1u5ee3so1_540.png

hasn't she made multiple posts that this disaster of an "era" was out of her control and caused by her management/label/whoever?

The excuse changes each time so I honestly can't keep up with what the most recent story is.

It's March 2nd. In case you missed it - exactly 3 weeks ago, Sky seriously implied something was coming in March. She now has 29 days to release something. How long do you guys think till the inevitable delay? Or do you think she is just not going to mention it at all and have an online meltdown about being bullied on April 3rd?

She's coming  :defeated:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Omg shes playing Pitchfork Festival in July. The last time she played there she was on film laughing about Freddie Mercury dying of AIDS and spent her entire set clenching her jaw while sobbing because she was on ecstasy.

queen of gurning

SadNaiveGoldfish-small.gif

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Omg shes playing Pitchfork Festival in July. The last time she played there she was on film laughing about Freddie Mercury dying of AIDS and spent her entire set clenching her jaw while sobbing because she was on ecstasy.

we can only hope this set will be as iconic as that one 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

24 Hours is one of my favorite songs of all time. The power it has... :wowcry:

THE TASTE JUMPED OUT

I remember back when Apple Music did the color thing, I was back in my EH obsession in 2016 and saw NTMT as a suggestion on the bottom of the screen and 24 Hours was the first song I heard by her and LOVED IT

I got my entire squad into that song and lowkey her

negAbhB.png