TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, DownhillLullaby said:

Let's play a game? Describe a dream Don't Forget Music Video for u!

I'll share mine when I do have the time. Night night

:umadney:

Sky Ferreira goes to the hospital to treat her amnesia but she winds up forgetting she’s there. The end

20 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Sky Ferreira walking down a neighborhood and every time she passes a house the house blows up/catches on fire behind her, she just walks down and lip syncs. At the end she's smoking a cigarette and smirking while firetrucks come.   
SHOOTA - ¡13 - Wattpad
Giving arson baby.. 
Fashion:
Twitter Music is listening to Champion Sound on Twitter: "tag me in  @maryjblige https://t.co/31gg5T8rLx" / TwitterImage

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Sky burns down the capitol records building:burn:

We gonna leave No-Skillow Smith out this thread for the greater good.

Anyways Descending sounds incredible but can we like not leak the full songs? That’s gonna end real bad and messy for a label and artist relationship with shaky credibility.

6 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

Sky Ferreira walking down a neighborhood and every time she passes a house the house blows up/catches on fire behind her, she just walks down and lip syncs. At the end she's smoking a cigarette and smirking while firetrucks come.   

7 hours ago, backseat said:

just want to see this bitch running through a suburban town in the middle of the night and setting all of the houses on fire

We share the same brain PLSSS😭💀

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Where do leaks come from, guys? I mean, I know there are 'insiders', but what does it mean in practice? That someone at Capitol smuggle some parts of the songs outside the Captiol computers or what is it???

3 minutes ago, AOK said:

Where do leaks come from, guys? I mean, I know there are 'insiders', but what does it mean in practice? That someone at Capitol smuggle some parts of the songs outside the Captiol computers or what is it???

they just trade them and sell them around the community and that’s how we get them. but they usually originate from someone hacking her email or her computer and some people buy it from people at capitol too.