TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

8 minutes ago, 99tears said:

Also Sky HATES leaks so this 1000% isn’t her lol

:oic2:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

34 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

announcement today or tomorrow i can feel it :hottie:

Honestly getting so excited now w the rumours about album in May and stuff. Especially as the singles so near… like I just sense an album cover and pre order are coming so soon and I’m gonna freak out when I see it. All makes sense with the festivals in June :hdu:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Stop making me this excited guys, I passed from literally not hoping anything at all to wait for an announcement any moment :bebe: 

the power miss Ferreira holds upon us, it is in fact, a Masochistic experience 

:crying:

2 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

me when sky ferreira announces the don't forget t shirt, hoodie, cd, vinyl, signed lithograph, coffee mug and poster 

Credit Card Smacking Credit Card On Table GIF - Credit Card Smacking Credit  Card On Table - Discover & Share GIFs

take my money bitch, just take it!! 

2 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

me when sky ferreira announces the don't forget t shirt, hoodie, cd, vinyl, signed lithograph, coffee mug and poster 

Do not forget the Don't Forget shower curtain! :party:

0ad0811da86834e961de34e84650ea98.png

I really picture Don't Forget MV with a photography a little bit like I Blame Myself/YNTO

but with looks like the Playboy photoshoot

The camera zooming during the intro into an old Gas station as Sky shows up with a hot sexy boyfriend.

Facing the camera and lip syncing the lyrics... And then she'd induce lots of men (ex boyfriends) to do crazy stuff just for HER. 

but the actual one tries to fool her and then she wants revenge... She crosses the city while destroying everything and burning some houses

and then she finds him in this gas station and blows the s**t up.

I want her covered in blood! Something really 80-ish...

I'd include some hospital scenes, motels, fast cars...

:oprah3:

6 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

is it true night time my time was recorded in 3 weeks? i just read that on the apple music information for the album and maybe i’m just slow but i didn’t know that 

iirc only certain tracks were made in the 3 weeks before she had to submit her album to the label... i think it was Omanko, Kristine, NTMT title track (i think that was the last one she made). there's a video of 24 hours from early 2013!

9 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

is it true night time my time was recorded in 3 weeks? i just read that on the apple music information for the album and maybe i’m just slow but i didn’t know that 

7 minutes ago, AOK said:

When she finally sat down in the studio having gathered money for the sessions, yes, it lasted for approx. a month until she recorded the whole thing

Oh so maybe we're getting close to those 3 weeks for Masochism? :dua: album in May confirmed :kris: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, xenomorphqueer said:

iirc only certain tracks were made in the 3 weeks before she had to submit her album to the label... i think it was Omanko, Kristine, NTMT title track (i think that was the last one she made). there's a video of 24 hours from early 2013!

will we ever see it during our lifetime ? :trisha:

3 minutes ago, xenomorphqueer said:

24 Hours is actually one of the oldest out of all 12 album tracks. She posted lyrics of it on her old Tumblr page in February 2012 - back when her debut album was still gonna be called Wild at Heart! :dua:

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

will we ever see it during our lifetime ? :trisha:

I think they mean a performance video, she was singing the song at her shows ahead of release: