TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

24 Hours is actually one of the oldest out of all 12 album tracks. She posted lyrics of it on her old Tumblr page in February 2012 - back when her debut album was still gonna be called Wild at Heart! :dua:

I think they mean a performance video, she was singing the song at her shows ahead of release:

oops that makes sense lol

guess we'll have to wait another year for another five second teaser from a music video that will never see the light of day. Someone hack this woman's computer already

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Don't get your hopes up, I think it was Blackoutzone that said he didn't even think the album was coming this year so May is not happening :toofunny: More like September/October if it gets released this year

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

45 minutes ago, Thunder said:

guess we'll have to wait another year for another five second teaser from a music video that will never see the light of day. Someone hack this woman's computer already

i want an album not leaks

this is the closest we’ve been

negAbhB.png

Holy Sponge Bob gif, we made it to the 600.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

600 pages...

Sky Ferreira youll always be famous

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

37 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

600 pages...

Sky Ferreira youll always be famous

That sounded like it was dedicated to a dead famous person lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

24 Hours is actually one of the oldest out of all 12 album tracks. She posted lyrics of it on her old Tumblr page in February 2012 - back when her debut album was still gonna be called Wild at Heart! :dua:

I think they mean a performance video, she was singing the song at her shows ahead of release:

there was a music video for 24hrs tho i’m pretty sure it’s the photo of her in the giant martini glass hot tub 

24 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

there was a music video for 24hrs tho i’m pretty sure it’s the photo of her in the giant martini glass hot tub 

Pretty sure you're thinking of the Love in Stereo music video — I wish we got that. It was shot in November 2013 and we have a lot of on-set pictures, the person who helped her film it said the footage got corrupted when it was burned in a fire 

3746edc17a140419d2346ab96500373d.jpg

8DlVq2N_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

She also made a Heavy Metal Heart video for MTV. According to Sky it wasn't an official video and was "more like a performance that's filmed like a music video". But apparently MTV never aired the show it was made for…

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

will we ever see it during our lifetime ? :trisha:

yes it's right here Sky Ferreira - 24 Hours - Live at the Bootleg Theater Los Angeles - April 10, 2013 - YouTube

edit is there no way to delete your own replies on this site i just realized someone else posted it ugh

Edited by xenomorphqueer
i'm dumb and didn't realize someone posted info before me so now it's on the thread twice ughhhh