TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

where is don’t forget

57 minutes ago, michellebranch said:

Maybe she forgot 

Maybe "Don't Forget" is not a real song, but a reminder that Capitol decided to post everyone so Sky don't forget that she needs to finish Masochism and release it :usrsney:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Maybe "Don't Forget" is not a real song, but a reminder that Capitol decided to post everyone so Sky don't forget that she needs to finish Masochism and release it :usrsney:

Lmfaoooo this makes more sense

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

This is literally what I thought the post was about for a whole day until I came here and saw everyone talking about a single :hoshet:

I thought sky was saying "don't forget I still have an album coming" and it wasn't a song title at all :smile2:

3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

why post a teaser and not announce or release something soon after :noparty: that’s like…the easiest way to kill hype 

genuinely not even that excited anymore :bebe:

wheres the logic in announcing the name of a song early to stop fans from harassing you, if you’re just gonna go right back into hiding without giving a release date or anything? What a lame cop out… Idk i think she needs to be bullied some more :true:

13 hours ago, godsmonster said:

One is a really bad song i’m sorry to break it to you guys

Only tasteless people think like this BTW

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

This is literally what I thought the post was about for a whole day until I came here and saw everyone talking about a single :hoshet:

I thought sky was saying "don't forget I still have an album coming" and it wasn't a song title at all :smile2:

Edited by Furor Poeticus
I quoted the wrong post nvm

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

only simple minded people like super repetitive, overly produced music

Music taste is subjective of course so you're entitled to your opinion, but…

The song is robot themed — the "one one one one" part is her speaking in binary code and that's also why they used heavy autotune (an artistic choice). If you take a look at the full lyrics and her explanation of the theme it's a really cool concept IMO.

Spoiler

And it's also just a massive bop so :woot:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

"you said you wanna bang... well... fuck you sucker"

30 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

aren't you a charli stan 

2 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

IMG_6302.webp

godsmonster will not be taking questions at this time

negAbhB.png

no but in all seriousness, something about One just isn’t good

it is super repetitive with the “one” and her voice is auto tuned to hell but not in a tasteful way like Charli

Capitol really tried to make her into a manufactured pop star and yet they wonder why it flopped

negAbhB.png

Charli slander will not be tolerated

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson